4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

redzadow

May 18, 2017
Dude saves not working from previous versions is kind of crippling. I've sunk so many hours into the game and really love it, but the thought of starting over is so daunting. I don't know if I can do it all over again :(
Playing the beta it's kinda expected, and the way some of the systems have changed in this update (like the way the game tracks a character's job) makes it dubious to port the saves. Some character paths probably wouldn't advance.

That said there's copious amounts of cheats in this game, so I always roll a new save like a "new game +" kind of experience.

ZacariasF100

Nov 1, 2022
There is a Bug.When I have dated with one girl for a movie I lose her address.The icon just be shown like a house but the words are "Her address is unknown".Then I use the S/L way to cancel the date and ask a favor for her address.It still doesnt work.

DANTE156

Feb 6, 2018
Hello, I don't know if anyone can answer this question. In the cheat menu, I remember It had the jobs option for the npc to change jobs, but it disappeared or was disabled or something?

Last edited:

SMC85

Apr 15, 2024
Yesterday I learned that anal seeding works with condoms on.

Anyway, I used the mod option that allows asking for favors and I met Ashley (at their apartment) very early into the game and offered to hire her. She didn't show up at work and I never got the event where Steph would offer her resume. I guess restart it is.

Or maybe it was because having already known her and having used persuasion to give her serums that she ended up horny calling at night that blocked me from hiring her.

Last edited:

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
Why do girls continue to wear strange clothes sometimes, even though I have replaced their wardrobe?

Sluttiness parameter = 100.
But sometimes they do wear strange clothes...

How can this be fixed?

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
There is a Bug.When I have dated with one girl for a movie I lose her address.The icon just be shown like a house but the words are "Her address is unknown".Then I use the S/L way to cancel the date and ask a favor for her address.It still doesnt work.
Sounds like something that would be perfect to put in the discord's "bug reports" channel! :)

Hello, I don't know if anyone can answer this question. In the cheat menu, I remember It had the jobs option for the npc to change jobs, but it disappeared or was disabled or something?
I don't remember that EVER being a thing (though my memory is hardly perfect). At best, it was removed ages ago. Sorry man.

Yesterday I learned that anal seeding works with condoms on.

Anyway, I used the mod option that allows asking for favors and I met Ashley (at their apartment) very early into the game and offered to hire her. She didn't show up at work and I never got the event where Steph would offer her resume. I guess restart it is.

Or maybe it was because having already known her and having used persuasion to give her serums that she ended up horny calling at night that blocked me from hiring her.
Yeah, I've found that it's generally best to not fuck with special characters in order to ensure that their events all go off the way they're supposed to.

Why do girls continue to wear strange clothes sometimes, even though I have replaced their wardrobe?

Sluttiness parameter = 100.
But sometimes they do wear strange clothes...

How can this be fixed?
If you could provide any more information beyond "strange clothes", that would be super helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANTE156

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
Sounds like something that would be perfect to put in the discord's "bug reports" channel! :)

I don't remember that EVER being a thing (though my memory is hardly perfect). At best, it was removed ages ago. Sorry man.

Yeah, I've found that it's generally best to not fuck with special characters in order to ensure that their events all go off the way they're supposed to.

If you could provide any more information beyond "strange clothes", that would be super helpful.
Ок.
I created completely new clothes for them.
Added it.
Old one is all deleted.
But!
Sometimes they put on other clothes that are not in the wardrobe.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Something from my game - I duplicated some of sisters' instapic sets before one session, and used one of them. But when I tried to take pics next time, after few days, the duplicated(and also changed a bit) outfits were missing, with only default ones remaining.

Also a question on another subject: what are advantages and disadvantages of having someone as a girlfriend?

inveiglerZim

May 12, 2020
Ок.
Added it.
Old one is all deleted.
But!
I have this often with mother when she asks for a wardrobe suggestions for a meeting about her promotion. She keeps wearing that outfit (at least for a bit) even if I delete it or change it in her wardrobe.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Ок.
Added it.
Old one is all deleted.
But!
Such as?

edit: specifically, if they're putting on clothes to comply with whatever laws are still in place, that's expected. You can crank up someone's sluttiness and give 'em an outfit that's just shoes right at the start of the game, but they'll never wear it without also putting on underwear at minimum because it's illegal. Just one example. Check the info panel in the outfit maker to see if it's something she has any chance of actually wearing without modification in public or not:

1715636136435.png

Also, is it a full outfit or is it an overwear/underwear set? those will nearly ALWAYS get paired with something from the other side (e.g. over with under & vice versa), since they're meant to be more mix-and-match-y than the full outfit sets are.

Last edited:
Reactions: rb813

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Something from my game - I duplicated some of sisters' instapic sets before one session, and used one of them. But when I tried to take pics next time, after few days, the duplicated(and also changed a bit) outfits were missing, with only default ones remaining.
Huh. Weird. Don't think I've noticed that happening ever. Would be worth seeing if you can cause it to happen repeatedly and, if so, dropping a copy of the save file in the bug reports channel in discord (along with what needs to happen to cause it)! :)

Also a question on another subject: what are advantages and disadvantages of having someone as a girlfriend?
Among other things, you can plan hookups and ask her to change her pubes without needing to go through the slave route. They have additional events if they're employees (including one where they get you off in the office to make sure you're not getting distracted by the rest of the women around you). It may(?) also lower thresholds for sex positions, if you've got any left to unlock at that point.

Reactions: zaqrwe

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Huh. Weird. Don't think I've noticed that happening ever. Would be worth seeing if you can cause it to happen repeatedly and, if so, dropping a copy of the save file in the bug reports channel in discord (along with what needs to happen to cause it)! :)
Oh hey, just happened to me. I posted about it in discord but more evidence of what's happening would be helpful if y'all wouldn't mind helping out :)

Reactions: zaqrwe

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Among other things, you can plan hookups and ask her to change her pubes without needing to go through the slave route. They have additional events if they're employees (including one where they get you off in the office to make sure you're not getting distracted by the rest of the women around you). It may(?) also lower thresholds for sex positions, if you've got any left to unlock at that point.
Additionally to the post above:
With "family girlfriends" You can break taboos without having to "work for it" after
You can also take them shopping from "Ask her on a date" menu.
So basically no disadvantages? And also no limit to the number of girlfriends?

DANTE156

Feb 6, 2018

Thanks for responding, maybe I'm explaining myself wrong, I'm going to add images of what I'm referring to because I have the version in which this is in the game and if I remember correctly it was the version before this one, which was v2023.09 and now in this new version disappeared.

PS screens 1 and 2 is the menu I'm talking about

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
So basically no disadvantages? And also no limit to the number of girlfriends?
They get upset if they're not in your harem and you do stuff with other girls in front of them, up to and including breaking up with you (which comes with a heavy happiness and love drop). I typically wait to ask them about girlfrienditude until they're high enough love & positive enough opinioned to accept the harem thing immediately afterwards.

And yeah, no limit but what you can get away with.

Thanks for responding, maybe I'm explaining myself wrong, I'm going to add images of what I'm referring to because I have the version in which this is in the game and if I remember correctly it was the version before this one, which was v2023.09 and now in this new version disappeared.

PS screens 1 and 2 is the menu I'm talking about
I have *zero* recollection of that, but I've never claimed to have a particularly strong attenti- ooh, shiny...

maladroit

Oct 13, 2022
Couple of times now I've asked (by phone) where a character is, and she says she's at "Police Jail". Is this a reachable place in the current version that I just haven't unlocked yet, or is this future expansion?

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
How do you unlock the public nudity law? i cannot figure out how to talk about it with the city admin even though i maxed her low for nudity and skimpy outfits will lowered conservative and work cloth.

some where in this thread it says there is an event at the cafe, but i not been able to trigger that

lewdman89

Jan 13, 2018
Playing the beta it's kinda expected, and the way some of the systems have changed in this update (like the way the game tracks a character's job) makes it dubious to port the saves. Some character paths probably wouldn't advance.

That said there's copious amounts of cheats in this game, so I always roll a new save like a "new game +" kind of experience.

Yeah that makes sense. However, personally, I would really like an option to export non-story characters so I can have them in my next playthrough as available/employees. I know essentially you can customize every character through cheats, but it will be a pain in the ass to do it one by one (opinions, skills, appearance, age/married status/kids/other info) for everyone.

So mod devs, if you are listening, PLEASE give us an option to export/import character data, my love would go to 100 :sneaky:

Reactions: redzadow and rb813
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes