4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Eumind

Aug 20, 2016
I failed the Mom-at-work quest because I didn't realize it had a time limit. Specifically, I failed the second interview/promotion part. Is there a cheat to reset the quest?

Santa0808

Aug 8, 2020
I just installed the lasted mods and the in-game stats didn't show correctly after I made actions.
(energy always shows 100..)
Anybody has the problem?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I just installed the lasted mods and the in-game stats didn't show correctly after I made actions.
(energy always shows 100..)
Anybody has the problem?
If you want a quick fix, download the full package and keep it so you can extract it again to a different folder for testing purposes. This sounds like a botched install or maybe an incompatible save. Haven't had that problem ever (but did get save incompatibility between different flavours of version 49).

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
May i ask the question on how to hire your family members into the company? Somehow i can't find this anywhere or is this not possible in this mod version?
The option to offer to hire your family should show up in the interaction menu on the right side. The options require a certain love value to be visible (I think its 20?). In case of Mom, the option to hire her is within the "convince her to quit" option

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Jul 27, 2020
Ugh -- I can't get the darn app to open up (49.2.5) It shows the "presplash" graphic & then stops. Does anyone have advice for an admitted computer semi-literate as to why it isn't opening? Thanks in advance

Aetrun

Oct 30, 2017
Ugh -- I can't get the darn app to open up (49.2.5) It shows the "presplash" graphic & then stops. Does anyone have advice for an admitted computer semi-literate as to why it isn't opening? Thanks in advance
Sounds like the issue requiring you to delete the save folders on your computer. I don't know if backing up the save files and then moving them back in once the game generates a new folder will work. The file path is:
C:\Users\[ProfileName]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LR_2_Proto-###
If you haven't dealt with the AppData folder before, it is hidden, and you will have to change the file explorer view options (rightmost tab at the top left of file explorer) to show hidden.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Other than that, the best way to reduce attention is to let the attention event happen (-100 attention) and save scumming before talking to the city rep for the third time until they just take away my supplies or fine me.
What else can they do? Is that event a potential game over?

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
What else can they do? Is that event a potential game over?
No, they wont game over you. They will either fine you (based on your current business funds), take away your current supply stock, raise the attention a certain serum design generates by 2 points (always choses one with the highest attention score), take away the blueprint for a serum (highest score avaible) or take away all units of a serum in your stockpile (again choses one with the highest attention score).

Reactions: Foobert

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
OK, cool. I can live with any of those, I think.
Well, my highest attention serum is usually rhe one I use for daily dosing, so it kinda hurts when they take away my stock or take away the design so I have to research it again to be able to produce it again.
And since I usually dont use any cheats (aside from testing stuff I code myself), that can suck a lot :LOL:

Jul 3, 2017
Sounds like the issue requiring you to delete the save folders on your computer. I don't know if backing up the save files and then moving them back in once the game generates a new folder will work. The file path is:
C:\Users\[ProfileName]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LR_2_Proto-###
If you haven't dealt with the AppData folder before, it is hidden, and you will have to change the file explorer view options (rightmost tab at the top left of file explorer) to show hidden.
You should not need to do anything as potentially risky [for non IT literate users] as revealing hidden folders. All you need to do is bring up the Run box [windows key + R], enter %appdata% then click ok [or press Enter]. That should open File Explorer into AppData\Roaming\.

Jayqze

Apr 3, 2022
Hey guys! Quick question to see if im just dumb or missing something.
Is there any precursor that needs to happen to fire the event that Jennifer and Aunt Rebecca talk about her moving out? I'm on day 48 and it was said that Aunt Rebecca will be at our home for a couple days. I didn't even got the option to help her moving out yet.
(also had the problem with the energy not changing but downloading the FULL game here solved it for me!)

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Is there any precursor that needs to happen to fire the event that Jennifer and Aunt Rebecca talk about her moving out? I'm on day 48 and it was said that Aunt Rebecca will be at our home for a couple days. I didn't even got the option to help her moving out yet.
(also had the problem with the energy not changing but downloading the FULL game here solved it for me!)
No, that sound typical. They show up around day 30 give or take a week. They stay 3-4 weeks before moving out. Haven't looked at the code to determine exact triggers but you seem to still be within those time frames.

Reactions: Jayqze

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The option to offer to hire your family should show up in the interaction menu on the right side. The options require a certain love value to be visible (I think its 20?). In case of Mom, the option to hire her is within the "convince her to quit" option
Thank you but strangely this option never shows up for me. Maybe i need to reinstall or something.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
And since I usually dont use any cheats (aside from testing stuff I code myself), that can suck a lot :LOL:
Hmm... I think I might make the highest attention serum I can and keep a stock of 10 doses or some such, just to act as a lightning rod for such visits.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Thank you but strangely this option never shows up for me. Maybe i need to reinstall or something.
you should keeo the mod and bugfix updated to latest release. Usually someone here will always call out a new release for the mod. Alternativly, you can join the Mod Discord to be up to date even earlier, and also to find help much quicker

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
it takes 18 to 24 days from the day they moved in until the nighttime event with aunt happens, then another 7 days until she talks with mom about the move.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
you should keeo the mod and bugfix updated to latest release. Usually someone here will always call out a new release for the mod. Alternativly, you can join the Mod Discord to be up to date even earlier, and also to find help much quicker
Yes thank you for this advice. Sadly for me however i am old and the technical stuff for this to work is always a headache. But lucky for me there is a one in all download that hopefully fixes whatever i screwed up again on my computer with the game files :ROFLMAO:

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Yes thank you for this advice. Sadly for me however i am old and the technical stuff for this to work is always a headache. But lucky for me there is a one in all download that hopefully fixes whatever i screwed up again on my computer with the game files :ROFLMAO:
It mustnt necessarly be your fault. If you used an older mod release, it might just have been a bug that got fixed in the meantime.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes