4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
I've just strted playing, and holy fuck, Mom looks creepy...
Scary masculine face. And animated boobs breathing? Wtf? Like lower part of her tits goes missing and then inflates back.

I like management games, also liked Lab Rats 1. But I cant believe this abomination will be my mom in Lab Rats 2.

Made a screenshot, for comparison of LR1 to LR2.
Maybe there is some serum to fix her?

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
I've just strted playing, and holy fuck, Mom looks creepy...
Scary masculine face. And animated boobs breathing? Wtf? Like lower part of her tits goes missing and then inflates back.

I like management games, also liked Lab Rats 1. But I cant believe this abomination will be my mom in Lab Rats 2.

Made a screenshot, for comparison of LR1 to LR2.
Maybe there is some serum to fix her?
I don't want that LR1 soulless looking blow up doll anywhere near my Johnson.

Besides, you can change her face using the built in Cheat tools.

1680467692187.png

BlagartTosser

Aug 7, 2019
You need to install the mod manually on top of the original game (or take on the lord of the ring sized adventure called unren).
Unren is just extracting a file, double clicking it, and then following the instructions onscreen. The hard part is finding the correct files you want to edit, but a program like GrepWin makes that pretty easy too.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
I don't want that LR1 soulless looking blow up doll anywhere near my Johnson.

Besides, you can change her face using the built in Cheat tools.
Thanks for cheats, but all of those 14 faces are basically the same face with bad makeup and manly chin. It has slightly wider\taller proportions, sometimes even creepier variants. But still ugly, like some dude wearing a dress and makeup.

Except, #6 looks relatively like a woman.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
about the event "sleep sex" with a mother or sister - if the MC has sufficiently developed sex skills, is it possible to cum in them and not wake them up?
maybe is possibility to sleep sex with aunt and cuz? hehe =)
I wonder what they will say if I catch them ovulating and make them pregnant without their consent?
or is it impossible in principle - no matter how developed the skills are? =)
but if so, what skills are used for this event and how much should they be developed to successfully impregnate sleeping women?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
about the event "sleep sex" with a mother or sister - if the MC has sufficiently developed sex skills, is it possible to cum in them and not wake them up?
maybe is possibility to sleep sex with aunt and cuz? hehe =)
I wonder what they will say if I catch them ovulating and make them pregnant without their consent?
or is it impossible in principle - no matter how developed the skills are? =)
but if so, what skills are used for this event and how much should they be developed to successfully impregnate sleeping women?
Every time you increase her arousal, she can wake up, but if she didn't and her sluttiness is high enough, you can finish inside her.

As for without their consent, no idea, no one tested it.

Thanks for cheats, but all of those 14 faces are basically the same face with bad makeup and manly chin. It has slightly wider\taller proportions, sometimes even creepier variants. But still ugly, like some dude wearing a dress and makeup.

Theres a section on discord that planning for graphic overhaul, especially the girls and their clothing. Come join us if you are capable of contributing.

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018

You people are crazy
I know this is a widely held sentiment
But I reject it
Mom face is not manly it's just correctly proportioned and not a cartooned barbie face
1680502136303.png

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
There isn't any special dialogue. In general there is never any negative reaction to finding out they are pregnant

Nov 7, 2017
Yeah this game needs a graphic overhaul with better girls and clothing for sure. Lol. Well the current girl models might not be the most attractive to look at but I wouldn't say they're ugly. I've seen worse. Lol. I've found great girl models from DAZ. Hopefully the modders will give us a graphic overhaul soon since the main game is abandoned if Vren doesn't come back. I already joined Discord.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Yeah this game needs a graphic overhaul with better girls and clothing for sure. Lol. Well the current girl models might not be the most attractive to look at but I wouldn't say they're ugly. I've seen worse. Lol. I've found great girl models from DAZ. Hopefully the modders will give us a graphic overhaul soon since the main game is abandoned if Vren doesn't come back. I already joined Discord.
Be the change you want to see.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
There isn't any special dialogue. In general there is never any negative reaction to finding out they are pregnant
Yes, there are no special phrases. but it would be funny if it was provided. for example "oops, I think it's just another virgin mary!, I'll probably run to the church and light a candle ... but, by the way, it's probably not necessary anymore - someone has already lit a candle ... or rather inserted ... in me" * expressively looks in the direction of the MC* well, what are we going to do, abortion, repeat or ignore? (reference to abort, retry, ignore during disk I/O)

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I noticed that changing Opinions via cheat is laggy with the current version I'm running, compared to an earlier game+mod version. Is this due to the new file structure?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Unren is just extracting a file, double clicking it, and then following the instructions onscreen. The hard part is finding the correct files you want to edit, but a program like GrepWin makes that pretty easy too.
Where have you found this magical unren that let's you double click to extract the content?

I gave up somewhere around the hordes of Isengard.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020

Changing hairstyle, makeup and getting rid of Woody Allen glasses often makes a very big difference. But whatever you do, don't let them put on oversized pink lipstick. It turns them into less attractive versions of the Joker :)

• Haha
Reactions: hyfka and NeonSelf

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Changing hairstyle, makeup and getting rid of Woody Allen glasses often makes a very big difference. But whatever you do, don't let them put on oversized pink lipstick. It turns them into less attractive versions of the Joker :)
I actually like the pink lipstick :oops:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Can't find the intended serum incredients for attached RFQ by Tresmon.
Tier 1,
1680547780483.png
Some suggestions?
Did I miss a new Trait added ?

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes