Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
I don't even understand how to talk to other character besides Alexia on a constant basis, everyother character dialogue is somehow tied to rng, worst possible decision

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I don't even understand how to talk to other character besides Alexia on a constant basis, everyother character dialogue is somehow tied to rng, worst possible decision
If I remember right this was a straight foreword game and easy to figure out what to do, took time but it was easy.
And no to the rng thing every convo is pretty well set for time and day.
You help the sister at evening or watch tv with the mom until you get them to a certain point level and then you have both at the same time.
You go to work and those convo's happen as they are needed and you make the serums when you can, then use them when you can.
Each time period will have some type of convo once you get the girls to a certain point level like the mother morning visits and so on.

Its been a while since last time I played but that is how I remember it.

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
If I remember right this was a straight foreword game and easy to figure out what to do, took time but it was easy.
And no to the rng thing every convo is pretty well set for time and day.
You help the sister at evening or watch tv with the mom until you get them to a certain point level and then you have both at the same time.
You go to work and those convo's happen as they are needed and you make the serums when you can, then use them when you can.
Each time period will have some type of convo once you get the girls to a certain point level like the mother morning visits and so on.

Its been a while since last time I played but that is how I remember it.
There's nothing straight forward about this Game, I couldn't find a single decent Guide, that tells exactly how to Corrupt Nora and Stephanie, in a consistent manner, It's all Random events, which I as a player have no control over.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There's nothing straight forward about this Game, I couldn't find a single decent Guide, that tells exactly how to Corrupt Nora and Stephanie, in a consistent manner, It's all Random events, which I as a player have no control over.
Just go to work and it will happen that you can use a serum on there drinks, never had any problems at all with this game.
If playing a normal game you don't have time for more than 2 -3 girls anyway so I went for the family with just a few interaction with Steph.

slobber

May 19, 2019
GOING BY MEMORY

Ways to corrupt Nora
Weekdays
Morning (none)
Noon (work with Nora+Stephanie)
- if you choose work normally there is RNG chance of buying milkshakes for both and drugging both
- if you try to sneak in manufacturing of blue serum there is RNG chance of Nora catching you and you trick her into drinking a serum
Evening (I think you need passcode to access lab, stolen from Stephanie's desk) - RNG chance of seeing Nora in the lab, at the start of the corruption there is a RNG chance she needs to attend some event and askes you to be her +1
You can manipulate the RNG a little (if you go to the lab and it is empty, you can leave the lab and re-enter it again until she shows up)

Weekend
Get Nora's number and text her for help with assignment (RNG chance she can't figure out the solution and will come to your place so you can drug her in your room or drug her with your mom in the kitchen)
Get Nora's number and text her to talk to her (I think this shows up once she's a little more corrupted/closer to the MC?) She'll ask you to help with moving her furniture in her house
Ask her to accompany you to the beach (no RNG)

Ways to corrupt Stephanie
Morning (chance of seeing her in the lab) - also chance if you spend time with Alexia and show Alexia the lab
When Stephanie's relationship with you improves, you can start summoning her into the lab in the mornings
- if you choose work normally there is RNG chance of buying milkshakes for both and drugging both
Friday / Saturday evening - text talk Stephanie there is an RNG chance of a party

Weekend
Party in Saturday evening (RNG) as mentioned above
Sunday text her to play Tennis (no RNG)

tldr a lot of the events are RNG but you honestly get a lot of chances. And Stephanie being able to be summoned in the morning really makes her a lot easier. Nora is easily the hardest girl.

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
this game is really good, but the images are not the best, i am thinking to re done this game with better graphics, will someone be interested in that?

Reactions: MJ2000

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
GOING BY MEMORY

Ways to corrupt Nora
Weekdays
Morning (none)
- if you try to sneak in manufacturing of blue serum there is RNG chance of Nora catching you and you trick her into drinking a serum
Evening (I think you need passcode to access lab, stolen from Stephanie's desk) - RNG chance of seeing Nora in the lab, at the start of the corruption there is a RNG chance she needs to attend some event and askes you to be her +1
You can manipulate the RNG a little (if you go to the lab and it is empty, you can leave the lab and re-enter it again until she shows up)

Weekend
Get Nora's number and text her for help with assignment (RNG chance she can't figure out the solution and will come to your place so you can drug her in your room or drug her with your mom in the kitchen)
Get Nora's number and text her to talk to her (I think this shows up once she's a little more corrupted/closer to the MC?) She'll ask you to help with moving her furniture in her house

Ways to corrupt Stephanie
Morning (chance of seeing her in the lab) - also chance if you spend time with Alexia and show Alexia the lab
When Stephanie's relationship with you improves, you can start summoning her into the lab in the mornings
Friday / Saturday evening - text talk Stephanie there is an RNG chance of a party

Weekend
Party in Saturday evening (RNG) as mentioned above
Sunday text her to play Tennis (no RNG)

tldr a lot of the events are RNG but you honestly get a lot of chances. And Stephanie being able to be summoned in the morning really makes her a lot easier. Nora is easily the hardest girl.
Appreciate the help. I believe a Guide or Walkthrough similar to what you just said, should be posted on the front page of this Game.

slobber

May 19, 2019
this game is really good, but the images are not the best, i am thinking to re done this game with better graphics, will someone be interested in that?
If you're passionate about it, I'd be interested. But do so only if you're passionate about it IMO. Most of these projects require more effort than the initial estimate.

Grimmzzz1 no problem. I actually like the small scavenger hunt of finding all the interactions so it was fun for me finding all the scenes for the first time.

Fardinsami12

Jan 2, 2022
momO.slut_score
sisO.slut_score
stephO.slut_score
noraO.slut_score
alexO.slut_score
how do i change those i cant find then on script rpy, do i need to enable something , im playing on pc

Fuckusername

Jun 3, 2021
Lab Rats [v1.0][Vren]
Optimized Android Port(128MB): - WORKUPLOAD
Optimized Windows(105MB): - WORKUPLOAD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These builds were lightly compressed(minimal quality loss) and updated to the latest stable version of RenPy for better performance. Muttdoggy's mod has also been applied.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
Hi sorry i know it's an old post but i just downloaded your compressed apk file but i got this when i scan it through virustotal. Are these false positive?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
On a first playthrough, I was able to fuck all the chicks except Nora (only got a bj at the beach on the last weekend). Only Mom got pregnant, although both Alexia & Lily were off BC. And the Purple Serum was never even mentioned.

Is it possible to get ALL 5 chicks preggers? (On the same game session.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
On a first playthrough, I was able to fuck all the chicks except Nora (only got a bj at the beach on the last weekend). Only Mom got pregnant, although both Alexia & Lily were off BC. And the Purple Serum was never even mentioned.

Is it possible to get ALL 5 chicks preggers? (On the same game session.)
Yes but its very hard unless you take away the day count.

Better Cock Spock

Formerly 'MCHammertime'
Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to mod the game to letting you choose to proc an event or not? There was a user who did this for the previous versions of the game, but unfortunately disappeared for the final release.
So this was years ago but there was a cheat mod for 1.0 (and/or multiple versions before it) that let you choose if a scene would happen or not, does anyone know if it still exists?
I know exactly which one you're talking about, by wankmonger on Reddit. Big shame the mod wasn't updated for 1.0, especially since it was the closest thing to a gallery for the game.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes