someguy469

Aug 5, 2016
Seems like the events can only be triggered once, but you can only increase relationship points through the events?

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
hmm.
I'm swimming in pretty much every serum and just trying all the dialogue options at different times to find the triggers.
Needs some design-work for sure.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
That is what I saved, I got it from LoK forum, posted by the author. No credits taken. It is not a complete guide, and may contain spoilers. Made some additions by myself, deleted direct references to not completely ruin gameplay. Added info by 987-* about scene triggers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is mostly for version 0.11, I did not just start the game when update came out. The last events are not included, but the game wouldn't be fun anymore, if there's nothing to uncover. Hope it helps get things going.

Edit: Added scene triggers plus syrum score values.

Last edited:

kiren

Aug 6, 2016
Found the influence variables, for max influences open the console and enter:

mom_slut_score = 100
sis_slut_score = 100
alex_slut_score = 100
steph_slut_score = 100
nora_slut_score = 100

edit: the syrum variables are

player_blue_syrum
player_purple_syrum
player_red_syrum

D

Deleted member 7072

There's probably a way to change relationship points or how much control you have over a character but I haven't figured out the variable name yet, Sorry.
I dug through script.rpy and found all other variables.

Scenes are not restricted to certain syrums, each just gives a temp bonus to slut score (0, 15, 30 for blue/purple/red)
player_money
player_blue_syrum
player_purple_syrum
player_red_syrum
player_syrum_supplies
day
(day = 1 would set it to day 1, day 43 would set it to day 43 etc)
dayTime
(0, 1, 2 for morning/afternoon/night)

mom_slut_score
sis_slut_score
alex_slut_score
steph_slut_score
nora_slut_score

Line 358 of script.rpy has a lengthly comment discussing how slut score works. TL:DR: Set it to 100 to allow all actions.

Edit: I am retarded and did not see that someone else already replied with this info

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
I dug through script.rpy and found all other variables. [...]
So I hope I can start playing now! Don't dare starting the game anew, because updates keep coming in. ^^

I'd like to add your comment about scene triggering, if allowed?

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Restricting actions this early in the alpha stage without any ingame explanation on how the mechanics work isn't really going to help getting any favors. "[Testing how the mixtures work]" as he notes in the AN mentioned above really falls flat if their is absolutely no feedback on how your actions have affected the situation, restarting the game every time an event is blocked off is a grind and a let down.

As for cheating the score. For me it takes away the "thrill" of "earning" the achievements, in a sense. :x

Game has potential, needs work though. Shame it goes for the overused MC trope though, and will likely get lost amongst the sea of similar games.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
As someone who has spent years working in various bio labs, I can tell you with absolute certainty, the most unrealistic thing is this story is:

Any bio lab having the funding, forethought, or logic to hire a chem engineer to service the equipment.

Seriously, by the end of your first rotation in lab you're part mechanic, part bartender, part insomniac, and part madman (in addition to the various madnessess associated with grad school itself). I remember having to use old aquarium supplies, bent wires, and my cars tool box trying to get an autoclave to work, and I once had to resolder a PCR machine's PSU board. And that was in a well funded lab. When I was in my student lab days we resorted to piracy on a few occasions.
In college, I worked in a materials lab building a hovercraft as part of my Electro-mechanical Engineering Technology major where most of the graduates hired out to Boeing or the goverment as road/bridge builders.. LOL I know what you mean. Idiots running around with fiberglass epoxy everywhere!!!

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
mostly bugfixes but this from creator
Within a few hours of releasing v0.2.1 I discovered a number of easily fixed bugs, so I'm pushing out a new version quickly that fixes them. As an added bonus I added an image set to Alexia's mall scene

D

Deleted member 7072

As for cheating the score. For me it takes away the "thrill" of "earning" the achievements, in a sense. :x
Unfortunately you can kinda fuck yourself over if you don't cheat. It appears that some scenes can only be triggered once, so if you aren't using red syrum with 70 slut score you'll never be able to see the last option. I was never able to trigger the hot coffee scene again after doing it once, nor the nighttime scenes (that may just be due to poor luck, the %chance for it to occur is absurdly low). Before I figured out how to cheat I had to choose what option I was working towards, gaining slut score through all other scenes to get enough for the final option of the desired scene. Which was a pain in the ass

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Before [...] I had to choose what option I was working towards, gaining slut score through all other scenes to get enough for final option of desired scene. Which was a pain in the ass
Reminds me of 'It's not a bug, it's a feature.' - maybe that's planned? Players need to earn it somehow? Hopefully not.

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
AFAIK, the high level events occur only once. They will change later on as you gain more serums. or Syrums. It pays to do a slow build up beforehand since the riskier the action, the higher the bonus is to their stats. If it suceeds.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes