TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@raf I dont really find it odd that they dont have a model for the player. At the start it was natural for this to happen but as it progresses and more people join the tougher it will be to get a good model. If you exaggerate it then it can ruin every scene, if you dont work too much the same it will happen. I think it will somewhat of a challenge to create a good balance.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
@raf I dont really find it odd that they dont have a model for the player. At the start it was natural for this to happen but as it progresses and more people join the tougher it will be to get a good model. If you exaggerate it then it can ruin every scene, if you dont work too much the same it will happen. I think it will somewhat of a challenge to create a good balance.
I agree but I also feel it's not really a requirement to have if the game is made well art looks good why bother?

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
@TCMS @Infamy I guess I mean stuff like this: (NSFW, duh). It just looks really weird. They could have made it look normal even without the guy, or had the guy in there.

Reactions: Saar

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
@TCMS @Infamy I guess I mean stuff like this: (NSFW, duh). It just looks really weird. They could have made it look normal even without the guy, or had the guy in there.
Kek ok I will give it to you it's kinda odd.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
I played the game a bunch last night before I fixed the event proc chances... and then I only changed percentage values so there shouldn't be any major issues (I define 'major issue' as game crashing... there are some weird moments where you may have images overlap but that's not a game breaker... more boobies is better).
If anyone notices a game crashing bug it is probably from the original code and I will probably not do any more new versions of the script file until next weeks V0.3.1 gets released and only if I find out there was actually a content update or major bug or image display changes.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I played the game a bunch last night before I fixed the event proc chances... and then I only changed percentage values so there shouldn't be any major issues (I define 'major issue' as game crashing... there are some weird moments where you may have images overlap but that's not a game breaker... more boobies is better).
If anyone notices a game crashing bug it is probably from the original code and I will probably not do any more new versions of the script file until next weeks V0.3.1 gets released and only if I find out there was actually a content update or major bug or image display changes.
Alright ty moonanon.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
The download worked yesterday for me, but now i click it on a different computer and all i get is the cloud and M loading symbol

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
MEGA is fucked up today it seems. :(
@meh65, link - Lab Rats v0.3-all :

Reactions: meh65

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
MEGA is fucked up today it seems. :(
@meh65, link - Lab Rats v0.3-all :
Thanks, I just went to my russian site and got it though.

Hey does anyone know why you can only use the serums at random times?

I get encounters are random. By why the hell are you limited to random times to USE the serums?

Like when watching movie with mom, you can only use the serum every now and again. WTF?

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
... Hey does anyone know why you can only use the serums at random times? I get encounters are random. By why the hell are you limited to random times to USE the serums? Like when watching movie with mom, you can only use the serum every now and again.
I dunno the logic behind it tbh, maybe dev thought a) encounters should be random, but also some have to be one-time only, and b) some events may need to depend on story progress to happen, for whatever reason.

I had cheated a load of syrums but never could use them all and had a bunch left, maybe because the 'produced' serum also count as game progress? Some events just did not happen anymore (never had 3some with mom+sis e.g.).

Again, I don't get the logic of it... :/

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
Well the idea behind it is that you only get one shot at each event but those events can happen in any order. The events themselves are also not tied to what chemicals you use...instead everything is based off the female character's love for you. This means some events you have to have shitty results for (until you get better chemicals) and others you get to do whatever you want. I guess most players are against choosing a low option when the possibility exists for some more fun to happen...and no one wants to painfully grind out red syrum.

Honestly the problem lies in him reusing events that you've already completed. If you didn't get to play tennis again, or take the girl to the coffee shop again, or watch a movie again...than no one would question why you can't drug them a second time.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Well the idea behind it is that you only get one shot at each event but those events can happen in any order. The events themselves are also not tied to what chemicals you use...instead everything is based off the female character's love for you. This means some events you have to have shitty results for (until you get better chemicals) and others you get to do whatever you want. I guess most players are against choosing a low option when the possibility exists for some more fun to happen...and no one wants to painfully grind out red syrum.

Honestly the problem lies in him reusing events that you've already completed. If you didn't get to play tennis again, or take the girl to the coffee shop again, or watch a movie again...than no one would question why you can't drug them a second time.
Yep this it's a dumb design choice that the guy never even should have considered in the first place.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Well the idea behind it is that you only get one shot at each event but those events can happen in any order. The events themselves are also not tied to what chemicals you use...

Ouh yeah, seconded. That game could have been alright, really. It isn't bad. :( But I just want to have some fun and get to see something, maybe repeat the events I liked much. What am I working for in the lab, if there is nothing to act for me lateron? As it is the game's a cock blocker...

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes