EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
labroa.jpg

Overview:
The game centers around the corruption and seduction of the women that you, the player, associate with over the course of a summer term working as a lab assistant.

Release Date: 2017-11-26
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Platform: Windows / Linux / Mac / Android
Language: English
Sequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

More info (characters):

Difficulty Settings:

DoggoMod 1.0:

Cheats:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others:
Android + Compressed*

Extras: * - Italian Translation*

diD9gMMl.jpg kvRQjPal.jpg JuondLkl.jpg xc8C9zql.jpg y1juxFHl.jpg 4AdAx4zl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If I recall correctly, it only triggers in the right conditions. If you hold off on it until your sister is more under control, both of them can be nude or close to it. I haven't had a chance to REALLY play it yet.

Oct 13, 2016
To turn on debug:
Go to
Lab_Rats(Folder)-renpy(Folder)-common(Folder) and then look for 00console.rpy and edit it with notepad++ or something similar (Make sure its 00console.rpy and not 00console.rpyc)

After opening 00console.rpy press CTRL+F on your keyboard and type in False, click find next twice and you should see

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False
Change False to True. Save and open the game. To open the console in-game after enabling it, press SHIFT+O << The letter, not the number.

For cash type player_money = ### (Replace the hashtags with desired amount) Into the Console
There's probably a way to change relationship points or how much control you have over a character but I haven't figured out the variable name yet, Sorry.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
As someone who has spent years working in various bio labs, I can tell you with absolute certainty, the most unrealistic thing is this story is:

Any bio lab having the funding, forethought, or logic to hire a chem engineer to service the equipment.

Seriously, by the end of your first rotation in lab you're part mechanic, part bartender, part insomniac, and part madman (in addition to the various madnessess associated with grad school itself). I remember having to use old aquarium supplies, bent wires, and my cars tool box trying to get an autoclave to work, and I once had to resolder a PCR machine's PSU board. And that was in a well funded lab. When I was in my student lab days we resorted to piracy on a few occasions.

eades

Nov 19, 2016
how can i use the purple and the red syrup... i cant trigger any event to use them

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
REN'PY or RPG Maker cause I'm seeing people talk like it's REN'PY but prefixed as RPG Maker.

Oct 13, 2016
REN'PY or RPG Maker cause I'm seeing people talk like it's REN'PY but prefixed as RPG Maker.
It's a renpy game... You can see that from looking at the screenshot posted by the OP. Though, I agree it's weird that it got tagged as a renpy and rpg.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
a little here is creators post
v0.2.1 of Lab Rats will be released to the public late Monday night (Dec 26/27). It will add images to five more scenes, fix several bugs found in 0.2.0, and have a basic inventory and influence tracking UI. Until then I will be busy with Christmas and unable to post any more updates.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes