2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

cybernitsche

Feb 24, 2020
And for me, the old games from oneone1 are still better than the new ones, I managed to play a lot more dark elf and the heiress than Ideology in Friction, which should be better, apart from the Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade, this is good.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
And for me, the old games from oneone1 are still better than the new ones, I managed to play a lot more dark elf and the heiress than Ideology in Friction, which should be better, apart from the Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade, this is good.
Out of curiousity, why do you think the older ones are better? I like almost all of OneOne1's works but, I have trouble finishing them as I have a bad case of can't-choose-a-route-itis. Just thought I'd ask as, iirc, he doesn't really deviate far from his usual pattern.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Out of curiousity, why do you think the older ones are better? I like almost all of OneOne1's works but, I have trouble finishing them as I have a bad case of can't-choose-a-route-itis. Just thought I'd ask as, iirc, he doesn't really deviate far from his usual pattern.

Ideology doesn't have any torturing/punishment after losing (in older games during the lvl up procedure - after defeat by enemy but before waking up in bed)

Ideology also doesn't have any "Good Ending" ("Eternal Babyfactory") after the endboss wins as both candidates (King and BestFriend) both just wanna destroy the planet
Heiress has Good Ending: Repeatedly impregnated until RIP
Dark Elf: the same
Meritocracy even has a Best Ending: you get Crucified in public on some hill, used by anything that walks by, until RIP

In Heiress you can only transform After being treated with the punishment machine (and getting the Kills number), in Ideology you can just do it with Kills only

So, my guess is he don't like Ideology because it's too vanilla (there is never any Good ending when that foul demon Vanilla-kun is involved)

cybernitsche

Feb 24, 2020
Exactly, the old ones are better and more interesting in my view, the only thing that is inferior is the animation, the animation of Ideology in Friction is really better than the old ones (with all sense) and is not censored. I finished almost all oneone1 games on steam, and Ideology in Friction I don't even know if I'll ever be able to finish it.

Reactions: Yotsuyu

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Anyone know where the save is located - I Finished The Game, and Want to Share my Full Save

is it the user data?

• Red Heart
Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Ideology doesn't have any torturing/punishment after losing (in older games during the lvl up procedure - after defeat by enemy but before waking up in bed)

Ideology also doesn't have any "Good Ending" ("Eternal Babyfactory") after the endboss wins as both candidates (King and BestFriend) both just wanna destroy the planet
Heiress has Good Ending: Repeatedly impregnated until RIP
Dark Elf: the same
Meritocracy even has a Best Ending: you get Crucified in public on some hill, used by anything that walks by, until RIP

In Heiress you can only transform After being treated with the punishment machine (and getting the Kills number), in Ideology you can just do it with Kills only

So, my guess is he don't like Ideology because it's too vanilla (there is never any Good ending when that foul demon Vanilla-kun is involved)
Ah, that makes sense then. Yeah, I like Oneone1's art style but, vanilla's not really my thing either. It's why I went ahead and deleted Bitch Police from my Oneone1 folder. Too boring if she's a super slut using super slut-fu from the start lol.

n0-floW

Dec 3, 2017
So... I'm using locale emulator and I see something like this 1592747208070.png
can somebody help?

Also - I extracted game with japanese encoding set in winrar and every RTP is installed

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Here is the Story/Full Save

Also if anyone wants to know how to beat the boss just use cheat engine, hack health at 40, get fucked to bring hp down some to like 33 and then search for 33 and then hack health to 99 and freeze it by checking the box in cheat engine, THEN KICK HIS ASS lol. Game will not break.

Reactions: GrandSekiza

GrandSekiza

Jul 30, 2017
Here is the Story/Full Save

Also if anyone wants to know how to beat the boss just use cheat engine, hack health at 40, get fucked to bring hp down some to like 33 and then search for 33 and then hack health to 99 and freeze it by checking the box in cheat engine, THEN KICK HIS ASS lol. Game will not break.
save data doesn't unlock replay settings as far as I can tell...mind uploading your replay.dat?

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

johnmftj

Jan 17, 2018
i think you need this
as for locale its in the pc-settings (dont know how it is named in english) you need to change you region to japanese.
I have Rtp and system local set but still cant run the game and nothing happens!

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
What the eff are you guys even doing?!
This is not not an RPG Maker game, ergo no RTP is needed (though feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), and heck, this doesn't even need locale set to Japanese (WHICH IS DEFINITELY *NOT* DONE THIS WAY: "as for locale its in the pc-settings (dont know how it is named in english) you need to change you region to japanese.", just an FYI) to run it properly.
So yeah, in that regard the OP in saying something redundant. (though what I can positively say, I guess, is that on MY non-Jap locale it ran without any hiccups - but I assume that stands for most (all?) other locales too, probably)

Just extract the game files to somewhere easy (so NOT LIKE D:\Workstuff\Checkup$$*\_xXXzŁłáá\_DONOTOPEON\G-RJ287024\淫紋の迷宮(製品版)\Game\; and more like D:\Games\TriXXX\Crest v1.00\), I would be willing to bet a small amount of money it's the game folder's path or the characters within it that cause the problems for you guys...
OR...
And remember to check if the files and folders are not set to read-only attribute. They all should *not* be. (and/or not in a place where it doesn't have writing priviliges)

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes