Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
Anyone know if the author made a new account or anything? Would like to know if there's update or a new game

Reactions: MystZER0

a8571003

Mar 30, 2018
I saw some cached responses / comments from a new account @hutonts2 dated to middle of 2019 but when searching by that account, it says no such account exists. In the comments they talk about creating a new account. Not sure if that means anything, but I do hope they complete a full game.

Grount

Apr 3, 2020
the game with well my Fetishes, is unknown if it's WIP or Cancelled?. Thank you unluck you son a "

Grount

Apr 3, 2020
So i found a tweet posted in feb and at the end it speaks of a game called lacto Orchard but i'm not sure if it's a translation error or an actual game

Grount

Apr 3, 2020
this is the tweet (remember i'm not sure if it's a translation error)

kashem2

Sep 21, 2017
this is the tweet (remember i'm not sure if it's a translation error)
A bot account upset at the closer of accounts. just commenting on the original character at the end. nothing about a game.

hijikato

Oct 27, 2019
Just to give people a heads up, I'm currently looking into working on a mod for the game that both extends the game and adds some rpg elements. I'll let you guys know more as time goes on. Currently I was able to translate both the dialouge and game code to english.
can you start a thread or give us somewhere to keep track of the development?

Preggopixels

Aug 25, 2020
can you start a thread or give us somewhere to keep track of the development?
I'll possibly look into createing a new thread once I have something substantial. In the mean time if you want to look at what I have done so far (not much at the moment, mostly a few dialouge and story changes), you can find it at my seeds of destiny discord, check the seeds of destiny game here and find the discord at my deviantart. I would post it here but given how people reacted to my main game, I would prefer to not have a link here on f95.

Reactions: James Eveleth

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Just to give people a heads up, I'm currently looking into working on a mod for the game that both extends the game and adds some rpg elements. I'll let you guys know more as time goes on. Currently I was able to translate both the dialouge and game code to english.
Why am i thinking of the mc just building up milk in their womb until their "water" breaks when i think of you making a mod of this game? And would a person shooting out gallons of milk from down there count as watersports?

Preggopixels

Aug 25, 2020
Why am i thinking of the mc just building up milk in their womb until their "water" breaks when i think of you making a mod of this game? And would a person shooting out gallons of milk from down there count as watersports?
I've thought about adding pregnancy to the mix and doing some art editing to go with it, it will be a bit however since this mod is a bit of a side project while I work on my current game.

Reactions: Gabriel coronel
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes