Matias Torres

Jun 8, 2023
I didn't really like the quality of the MTL here, so I tried to do my own MTL and spent time cleaning it. Here's the link:

I tried my best to stay as close to the original game as possible, but I upgraded the NW version since it was causing some weird black screens on my computer and fixed some bugs/typos in the scripts when they were obvious. I also don't speak Japanese, and this is an cleaned-up MTL, so who knows how close I got.

It's my first time trying something like this, so I hope it turned out decent. LMK if I can improve the translations anywhere or if you find any bugs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Damien Rocks

Matias Torres

Jun 8, 2023
View attachment 3882207
Aaaand just like that it's ruined for me...
God I hate translations sometimes...
I didn't want to know! :cry:
Kinda surprised me too tbh, but I didn't really care that much. The extent of this is just a few quips now and then about how they are weaker and the info dump in the last room (and the constant use of masculine pronouns, but I didn't really translate that aspect). Lacto and her backstory seem to be something that the author posted on Twitter a lot and he assumes people are familiar with it. He doesn't elaborate on it too much except at the end. This is a really short game though.

If you don't like that stuff, you can try preggopixel's version earlier in this thread. He rewrote the dialog, levels, plot, art, and game mechanics. It's honestly basically a new game that reuses the same assets, and it removes all gender-swap references. It also removes some NSFW stuff though, like masturbation and the heat meter off the top of my head.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes