Xexonia

Dec 9, 2019
If i remember correctly, there is someone who got into contact with hutonts/futon (whichever its translated as) and hutonts allowed them to work on an expansion (sort of). Link to it is here:

Preggopixels

Aug 25, 2020
Thanks, I did get in contact with the original creator and got permission to make a continuation of the game. You can use the Weight gaming link or visit my DeviantArt as well to get access to the game build.

Lacto Escape: Expanded Version 1.20.2
Deviantart:

Weight Gaming:

A couple of notes on this expansion however, it is very different from the original game. The story has changed as well as I have reduced some of the sexual elements (Masturbation was removed). What I did add however is elements such as combat, gaining favor with companions, and more puzzle floors. Also optional pregnancy and weight gain/stuffing options were added as well. I won't make a page here on F95 since I don't think it will get a good response but if you want to try an expanded version of the game, go for it.

Lacto Escape Build 1.20.png

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks, I did get in contact with the original creator and got permission to make a continuation of the game. You can use the Weight gaming link or visit my DeviantArt as well to get access to the game build.

Deviantart:

Weight Gaming:

A couple of notes on this expansion however, it is very different from the original game. The story has changed as well as I have reduced some of the sexual elements (Masturbation was removed). What I did add however is elements such as combat, gaining favor with companions, and more puzzle floors. Also optional pregnancy and weight gain/stuffing options were added as well. I won't make a page here on F95 since I don't think it will get a good response but if you want to try and expanded version of the game, go for it.

View attachment 950664
I was really happy to find out that this game was getting an expansion, even if it wasn't by the original creator. Too bad that the extra fetishes included are not my cup of tea...

That and the removal of certain sexual elements mean that I most likely won't be trying the reworked version out, but thank you for your work nonetheless. I wish you the best of luck with the continuation of the game!

hijikato

Oct 27, 2019

Deviantart:

Weight Gaming:

A couple of notes on this expansion however, it is very different from the original game. The story has changed as well as I have reduced some of the sexual elements (Masturbation was removed). What I did add however is elements such as combat, gaining favor with companions, and more puzzle floors. Also optional pregnancy and weight gain/stuffing options were added as well. I won't make a page here on F95 since I don't think it will get a good response but if you want to try an expanded version of the game, go for it.

View attachment 950664
I'm not into pregnancy, but I thank you for saving this gem. I hope you could keep working into it, because breast expansion is my favorite H genre out there and it's so damn rare to find. I wouldn't even bother about donating for further development.

Reactions: Rasta4i

Preggopixels

Aug 25, 2020
I do plan on continuing the game, pregnancy and weight gain are optional if you decide you would like to have those themes in the game. Overall I plan to have the main focus on breast expansion, lactation, and cowgirl themes. For the most part this is just a fan made adaptation of the game, I don't plan on accepting any donations since this truly isn't my game.

hijikato

Oct 27, 2019
I do plan on continuing the game, pregnancy and weight gain are optional if you decide you would like to have those themes in the game. Overall I plan to have the main focus on breast expansion, lactation, and cowgirl themes. For the most part this is just a fan made adaptation of the game, I don't plan on accepting any donations since this truly isn't my game.
It may not be your game, but if it wasn't for you, the game would have just rot to death, and you have authorization of the artist to continue it, don't you?

As you aren't interested in that, how about a donation to show appreciation for saving this gem and concept from being lost forever? Breast Expansion is my favorite genre, and you saved one of the best games that feature it. Normally the games that include breast expansion include some fetishes like bugs, tentacles, torture, gore, etc... while this one doesn't feature any of that, so it's a rare find, or they're extremely hard to find, because if they feature it, they don't include it in the description anywhere, as it is kind of a Niche feature.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020

Deviantart:

Weight Gaming:

View attachment 950664
This game is getting an expansion ? BY PREGGOPIXELS ???? GOD DAMN 2021 IS SAVED

• Haha
Reactions: James Eveleth

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Wow, that sure was a blast. Not sure I've seen breast expansion done THIS well in any game before... the slow but steady breast increments - so subtle you can almost miss the changes if you blink and I find that very exciting, the live numbers matters a lot too.
Lost opportunity to not have any non-BE interactions with the increasingly busty MC, or any scenes featuring a defeated milk-tank should you fail to escape in time... despite all of that, I could truly feel blood pumping from the intense focus this game had on pure and uncompromised breast expansion.
Just the few small punishment games added a lot to my enjoyment of BE, too.

I wonder if the games of Mikotoshi-dou (Lilia's Livelihood and Rain's Rave) are as good at BE as this game was? Only one way to find out. Have to try Preggopixel's expansion too, of course.

Deviantart:

Weight Gaming:
Edit: This is a fun expansion. Both the weight gain, breast duels and grass eating addiction were all surprisingly good additions.

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Wow, that sure was a blast. Not sure I've seen breast expansion done THIS well in any game before... the slow but steady breast increments - so subtle you can almost miss the changes if you blink and I find that very exciting, the live numbers matters a lot too.
Lost opportunity to not have any non-BE interactions with the increasingly busty MC, or any scenes featuring a defeated milk-tank should you fail to escape in time... despite all of that, I could truly feel blood pumping from the intense focus this game had on pure and uncompromised breast expansion.
Just the few small punishment games added a lot to my enjoyment of BE, too.

I wonder if the games of Mikotoshi-dou (Lilia's Livelihood and Rain's Rave) are as good at BE as this game was? Only one way to find out. Have to try Preggopixel's expansion too, of course.

Edit: This is a fun expansion. Both the weight gain, breast duels and grass eating addiction were all surprisingly good additions.
The breast expansion is not as focused as it is in this game, but I would still consider it to be really good. Has a lot more going for it too. A lesser known game that's similar to Rain's and Lilia's that nobody seems to talk about or remember is Luster's Souls, which I'd also suggest trying.

Preggopixels

Aug 25, 2020
Ok, from here on out I will be posting and updating the modified/expanded version of the game on my itch.io page. This build is pretty much the same as the previous build with the exception of a few bug fixes and added art to two of Lacto's companions that you can meet in game. Development is on hold for the moment until I finish up my seeds of destiny game, after that I plan to finish development in this game. When development continues, I will specifically focus on breast expansion/lactation mechanics to completion of the game and then go back and add in the other possibly fetish mechanics such as preg, weight gain, and inflation content.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Good news guys, while randomly browsing Pixiv I actually stumbled on allegedly Hutonts replacement account. Here it is:
No sign of Lacto continuation though
OH BOY! Let me just- oh...
You lied to us...

You lie! YOU LIIIIIEE!!!

(Jk I know it was taken down again, boy those accounts go down fast huh?)

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
OH BOY! Let me just- oh...
You lied to us...

You lie! YOU LIIIIIEE!!!

(Jk I know it was taken down again, boy those accounts go down fast huh?)
Speaking of which...
The tag says "lactation" but I have yet to SEE any, (at least so far in the 1.22 itch.io version).
It SAYS it's happening... the events DESCRIBE it as it having happening... I don't SEE it happening...
same goes for the whole fairies thing, overall I don't see many of them around aside from puzzle solutions in exchange for expansion, but the only mobs around just reduce your HP rather than "attack you for your milk".

Is there any difference if I download the f95zone version?

Last edited:

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
o
the guy is very active, in his twitter and pixiv too. However, all the lacto-related art he's done lately has been commission-based. He doesn't seem to have any plans to resume the game.
ooonhh~~
pity... :sick:

thank you so much for the information
this game would have been right up my alley, especially if I found any actual lactation images... or the fairies sucking on her as a game over picture or something...
mmmh what a waaaaste :cry:
Here's hoping the artist finds success in his ordeals

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes