Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
72giyP.jpg

Overview:
Lady Malvina is a femdom rpg video game in our protagonist he must survive the attempt of different girls to finish him off. 7 different girls with unique movements (headscissors, figure 4, smother, foot choke, etc) are waiting for you, more than 35 animations, various endings and an unexpected story. This is just a free demo with the first character to face: Charms, a nice 18 year old girl somewhat irresponsible and rebellious​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-10
Release Date: 2021-06-04
Developer: Tim Delaia-
Censored: No
Version: v1.0 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

2K8vQh.jpg 5fq_iI.jpg r0D83P.jpg

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
People who don't like femdom seem to have a compulsion to go to every femdom game thread to complain. I don't like ntr and I don't go to every ntr game to criticize it. If you don't belive me, use the search engine and see for yourself. My point is, if you don't like it, just skip it.
They can't help it. Its part of hyper-masculine virtue-signaling and insecurity, woman-hating, submissive male shaming, gay shaming, etc as bravado. Obligatory knee-jerk reactions when faced with women in charge by the blooming assholes thriving on any validation for their insecurities, no matter how false, or forced. And they can't bear the thought that not all women conform to their ideal form of mindless and passive bimbos. They are also probably very intimidated by confident, and intelligent women whom they intensively hate for this very reason.

ati1082

Dec 12, 2018
YA KIDDING RIGHT?...i WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND FEMDOM DESIRE...
Man I have come to this thread where it says it is about femdom. These people must be kidding how they would not just want to fuck pussies and fuck mouths all day. Just be normal guys, be like me.

I understand that this kink sounds weird to you but at least do that under a "male domination" tag to expect not to get criticized dude.

Sep 29, 2018
cant even make a comment on here without somebody thinking its whining. grow the fuck up
Truth is you're polluting a thread with your opinion that no one cares about. It's obvious that people here are not going to agree with you. If your thing is public humiliation and getting dominated, there are tags for that that you can search! Keep it off the thread:)

MrNibbs

Dec 15, 2017
Why would it be weird? It's one of the most common fetishes out there, there are literally NYTimes and WSJ articles about rich powerful men paying women to dominate them.

Obviously the geeks whining about it are insecure and very low on the social and life achievement scale. Probably weigh less than your average athletic woman and are completely intimidated about that.
I'd like to chime in and offer some kind of context, at least based on my own personal experiences and the experiences of a few close friends in the scene. Picture this, you are the big dog. Confident, strong and in control.......all day, every day, 24/7 365 days a year. Sounds great, right? Not for everyone.
It wears thin over time, having to be the societally stipulated "male archetype". Constantly in control with head held high can be extremely physically and mentally draining so you end up thinking "What would it be like to loose that control for a while". Lemme tell ya its liberating in the extreme. To, for once, not have to make the hard choices and let go of ones assertiveness. To just follow commands and take pleasure and satisfaction in doing so.
What society commands of you melts away, the pressure to be what is expected by social norms is cast off. You become free to explore not just submission but also often an untapped part of ones psyche and become better for it in the process.

Reactions: tamzarian and smreg

ati1082

Dec 12, 2018
Why would it be weird? It's one of the most common fetishes out there, there are literally NYTimes and WSJ articles about rich powerful men paying women to dominate them.

Obviously the geeks whining about it are insecure and very low on the social and life achievement scale. Probably weigh less than your average athletic woman and are completely intimidated about that.
I did not said that it would be weird. It may "sound" weird to him since he looks like he does not know about fetishes and probably is 15. My guy just trying to step into a world of unknown with his back turned to the portal lol.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Are you 13? That sounds like something someone who’s never had sex would say.
From their posts that might very well be the case

Atikay is referring to Blackriddik's posts. BR apparently deleted his posts after being called out which is creating the confusion.

I did not said that it would be weird. It may "sound" weird to him since he looks like he does not know about fetishes and probably is 15. My guy just trying to step into a world of unknown with his back turned to the portal lol.
That's exactly what it sounds like.

Reactions: ati1082