Others Lamiya the Light Elf Chapter 1: Birth [v1.0] [JohnDoboe]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
pffft. yea, totally look 18 again. hahaha.
18.png
===
a. save/load buttons do not work.

b. the game needs an actual preferences page.
for preferences I would like to see:
1. audio controls
2. key bindings
3. option to make text appear instantly
4. need an option to make the MC run faster across the screen. he walks too slow

c. currently the only way to advance text is with spacebar. needs to also take enter and leftmouse key

d. the dark elves have unreasonable amount of HP compared to you. and their weapon has the same reach. it is impossible to dodge or block so you are just trading blows until you die... after you die you respawn with 1 HP instead of 5HP. which makes all future fights even more impossible. and I can't just reload before my first death because the save/load buttons don't work

e. when ordered to kill 15 bats, every time I kill a bat, the word "null" appears at bottom of screen

Last edited:

johndoboe

DYG founder
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
pffft. yea, totally look 18 again. hahaha.
View attachment 2312444
===
a. save/load buttons do not work.

b. the game needs an actual preferences page.
for preferences I would like to see:
1. audio controls
2. key bindings
3. option to make text appear instantly
4. need an option to make the MC run faster across the screen. he walks too slow

c. currently the only way to advance text is with spacebar. needs to also take enter and leftmouse key

d. the dark elves have unreasonable amount of HP compared to you. and their weapon has the same reach. it is impossible to dodge or block so you are just trading blows until you die... after you die you respawn with 1 HP instead of 5HP. which makes all future fights even more impossible. and I can't just reload before my first death because the save/load buttons don't work

e. when ordered to kill 15 bats, every time I kill a bat, the word "null" appears at bottom of screen
thank you for the detailed feedback, will work on it

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
thank you for the detailed feedback, will work on it
thank you. btw the art is fantastic.
story looks interesting thus far. I like the twist of summoned heroes being basically slaves for the summoner.
I am looking forwards to more of it.

oh, I did notice that on occasion there would be a note that sounds like instructions for a play?
like "X leaves the scene" and "Y withdraws from the conversation". that is rather awkward. would be better to cut out such lines.
we can see that they are leaving

Reactions: johndoboe

Sorial69

Jul 5, 2021
is version 2 working because when i downloaded it, it said it was version 2 on the file but the actual game is still version 1, is this just me?

vultron

May 19, 2018
The name made me initially think this was something totally different than what it is. lol

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Started new game few times and have some problems with clearing first miision to kill bats. Mission is ti kill 15+ bats. Killed more and she tell mc that it is not enough. If MC killed you need first to heal after you restart and go on killing spree again. Can not finishi this mission. Also when i kiil bat i see null text shows up, is it as it should be?

P.S. Good girls art btw. Keep up good work Dev) Ihope you can finish this project.

Last edited:

everuk

Jan 8, 2018
Love this game. Hope you will expand on it and not join the ranks of dead games that had potential.

Plus it is a breath of fresh air to have MC in charge and, ya know, take the sexy bitch he bested in a fight. Too many games with busty women are femdom defeat based and if you win sex is locked.

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes