Others Lamiya the Light Elf Chapter 1: Birth [v1.0] [JohnDoboe]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Ramos92

Mar 9, 2021
Clicked on the "Latest Updates" tab and I did not see this game listen in the last 36 hours. I happened to stumble across it while randomly scrolling elsewhere and decided to see the latest comments and saw that there was an update. I know the devs of this game cannot help answer this question but does anyone else know why this might be?

Reactions: johndoboe

johndoboe

DYG founder
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Clicked on the "Latest Updates" tab and I did not see this game listen in the last 36 hours. I happened to stumble across it while randomly scrolling elsewhere and decided to see the latest comments and saw that there was an update. I know the devs of this game cannot help answer this question but does anyone else know why this might be?
dev here, when I added the new links I also reported the thread as a game update. I'm guessing the mods haven't gotten around to it yet.

Reactions: Ramos92

Shayew

Oct 7, 2020
I'm having a problem passing through each dialogue after the first ""Death"".
It takes an absurd amount of time to go to the next one, looks like I'm the only one experiencing it.

ancelian

Oct 10, 2019
This game looks really promising, but I'd like to point out that taking out the dark elves are really really hard (or i just suck at games in general smh). Keep up the good work tho man, really enjoying it so far.

Reactions: Sneaky Sneakerson

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
1673550447929.png
these dont work. tried pressing anything even the mouse. is there a specific button your highness?

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Healing with sex , Cuming/orgasm in scenes , Gallery in the future can be good concept here

I have waited on Cappa guy for about 30 min in game (letting game run in the background while watching episode of anime) he never come back

In the ambush scene i hawe died but saw that game gives me opportunity to win , so i reboot the game and second time playing through in ambush scene i was bouncing dark elf girl on MC sword for while so i guess she is immortal , letting her just proceed to kill MC without possibility to fight here can save up time since MC must die to her , because it's give false hope of winning and getting alternative ending to that fight

Alternative hoices are cool concept , Alternative ending to that fights are cool concept in its self

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
If any one else has this problem pls react to this comment
Passing through screens can take a bit , and i can still attack and hear the sound on black screen

After clearing 15 bats quest you still have control ower your character after dialogue , if you menage to die in this time quest starts over (i got this once , i guess it was a bugg)

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes