Others Lamiya the Light Elf Chapter 1: Birth [v1.0] [JohnDoboe]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Good start, actually. And the character art for the elves are on point!

So, this game is entirely a inside a .exe file, so many anti-viruses will flag it as a potential threat since it isn't an official executable from a known software. It is a false positive.

Last edited:

pr83

May 5, 2017
Following this, would appreciate a list of proper tags tho, implemented or planned.

Ramos92

Mar 9, 2021
Managed to kill a total of 3 dark elves in one spawn. I definitely enjoy the game. Am as well disappointed that there is only one animation, but I too enjoyed the art and animation. The voice of the dark elves was also fine, not too much or weak. I definitely look forward to more updates with more animations/characters with animations. It's a good start, good foundation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: johndoboe

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
for a first version there's alot of bugs.

afaik most ofthe ones i've already found have been mentioned but i'll say this: health remains at 0 when respawning after dying
i forgot to mention it in this previous post but the dark elf animation is REALLY good. like... really. 10/10 ass

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: johndoboe

johndoboe

DYG founder
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Art is really, REALLY good but the game itself is a odd one. I dont know what is the right definition but it reminds me of the old nitendo pokemon or Zelda games but without story a similar addictive game loop.

Is there a specific reason for it and why it wasnt the typical RPGMaker one ?
Hi thanks for the feedback. Just a gentle reminder that this is a pilot to see if there is a market for the game. More elements will be added as the game progresses. One of the reasons I didn't use RPGMaker is because I found limiting.

nico12

Mar 5, 2019
Managed to kill a total of 3 dark elves in one spawn. I definitely enjoy the game. Am as well disappointed that there is only one animation, but I too enjoyed the art and animation. The voice of the dark elves was also fine, not too much or weak. I definitely look forward to more updates with more animations/characters with animations. It's a good start, good foundation.
bro how??

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes