VN Ren'Py Completed Lana and the Milking Table [v1.0] [AceX Game Studio]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

zh

Oct 17, 2017
YES !!!

I was WAITING for this update !!!
*insta download*

edit : I just played it and, as always, the update was great ! Thanks :)

Last edited:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
What a horrible place to end it.

Will the other girls mentioned show up or not? could have 6-7 girls all playing with the cock thinking they have powers while he's corrupted all of them as well.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
Wow game is really great. Are we gonna see more things get inserted in the MC's dick ? The blocking thing at the start was really hot. Could also have one of the girls finger his dick or put her tongue in it. Also I hope his dick and balls are gonna keep growing in the final stage, gotta use magic eh.
Keep up the good work

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ok am i remembering someting wrong? I do remember Valerie game had amazing animations and this is same DEV game while its... Just static?! I just saw 1-2 good animation and all them was just static pictures... I'm disappointed...

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Ok am i remembering someting wrong? I do remember Valerie game had amazing animations and this is same DEV game while its... Just static?! I just saw 1-2 good animation and all them was just static pictures... I'm disappointed...
I think this is more of a side project between Strip and Play with Valerie, and the upcoming sequel.

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Damn bro, you already made 2 games after Valerie, i completely lost track of your progress. Great job! Hope you didn't abandon the ideas of long tongues and fantasy fetishes like fairy/shrinking, heh

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Damn bro, you already made 2 games after Valerie, i completely lost track of your progress. Great job! Hope you didn't abandon the ideas of long tongues and fantasy fetishes like fairy/shrinking, heh
You'll get both of those in Escape!!! working hard on it now!

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes