VN Ren'Py Completed Lana and the Milking Table [v1.0] [AceX Game Studio]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Yeah, I didn't even make it through the entire thing because of this. As soon as she went for the larger one, I had to close it.
Well, I think the next release I will put in an option to skip it....

Reactions: Mansema

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Is it animated or nah ?
Technically.... yes. But for my personal standards, no...

I made this game in like 4 days, based of a conversion started on my discord... so the "animations" are 2-frams gifs...

If you want to see examples of my animated sex scenes you can check out Strip n Play with Valerie Here

But I think both are worth a download.

Reactions: _NAMELESS_

Mansema

Mar 10, 2019
Well, I think the next release I will put in an option to skip it....
That would be great. I'm genuinely interested but as someone that knows exactly how uncomfortable something like this feels (to put it mildly), it induced a level of anxiety that made me just say "nope". I haven't completely give up on it so I look forward to your next update.

Reactions: Ace_X

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
Looks great man, I agree with the others tho about the dick site, maybe in the next game you could use a normal sized dick MC?

joshua345

Feb 2, 2019
Are we sure about not adding quests on this game? :D I know a lot, lot of people didnt like minigames in the valerie but this game, without the quests (like minigames in the previous game), was like watch and skip without interactivity. I understand that you aim to make a visual novel type of game but I kinda fast-forwarded almost ever scene in this game, completing it in like under 1 minute. (Even though the visuals are complete masterpieces)

What I'm trying to say is, with some sort of a quest system you can observe the animations/pictures to its very detail (because you are replaying that scene while trying to complete the task/quest) and it keeps the game intriguing (for me at least). I was curious about what scene was going to come next after doing the given task in valerie. I don't know if I'm the only one feeling this way but I feel like it would be better with more interactivity, with the feeling that makes you think you are actually a part of the game, the protagonist.

Lot of people didnt like minigames, ok no more minigames but how about some sort of choice system that leads to different endings maybe? Or maybe keep the minigames and make it optional/changeable to visual novel if it would not take a lot of your time and your effort obviously. But at the end, I would definitely support your games whether it's my type or not. Your animations are beyond good and I will root for you no matter what, thanks.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Are we sure about not adding quests on this game? :D I know a lot, lot of people didnt like minigames in the valerie but this game, without the quests (like minigames in the previous game), was like watch and skip without interactivity. I understand that you aim to make a visual novel type of game but I kinda fast-forwarded almost ever scene in this game, completing it in like under 1 minute. (Even though the visuals are complete masterpieces)

What I'm trying to say is, with some sort of a quest system you can observe the animations/pictures to its very detail (because you are replaying that scene while trying to complete the task/quest) and it keeps the game intriguing (for me at least). I was curious about what scene was going to come next after doing the given task in valerie. I don't know if I'm the only one feeling this way but I feel like it would be better with more interactivity, with the feeling that makes you think you are actually a part of the game, the protagonist.

Lot of people didnt like minigames, ok no more minigames but how about some sort of choice system that leads to different endings maybe? Or maybe keep the minigames and make it optional/changeable to visual novel if it would not take a lot of your time and your effort obviously. But at the end, I would definitely support your games whether it's my type or not. Your animations are beyond good and I will root for you no matter what, thanks.
I really appreciate all you feed back. This game was done as a side thought stemming from a conversations on my discord. Maybe it will turn in to more, maybe not. This is NOT the sequel to SnPw Valerie. The sequel will be a fully fledge game (hopefullt better than SnPw Val). I don't want you to think this is my next game. It's just a mini-story... that's all.

I am so glad that you are invested in my work! and I really appreciate your concerns, but I assure you, there is much more to come from me in the future!! Strip n Play with Valerie is coming to an end soon, and I will reveal the sequel title card, and the plot will be not only in the title, but from the end scene will set up the sequel and give you enough. The story I have planned for the sequel leads (I hope) into great gameplay just by the nature of the story.

So... thanks for being a fan and supporter! And hope you enjoy this, just for what it is! But I'm sure you will enjoy all the other games/ mini-stories I make!
-Ace

Apr 28, 2018
Hey Ace, you know a creation of an organ out of thin air/pleasure is a nice idea, BUT would you like some REAL sex magic, well you have come to the right place. So a great Tao teacher (Tao are 3000-5000 year old Chinese traditions regarding around life and sexual control/ and much more) Mantak Chia shows ways in his book Tao secrets of love, where a man can have orgasms without ejacualtion no need to use these brutal man made organs to hold an orgasm when you can have a fully natural orgasm and control the flow by urself (Or in this game use the female to teach the male to hold his orgasm by himself). Another idea inside the book is the idea of multiple orgasms that a man can have within an intercourse with a woman, again no need to spill your seed or anything you can have the orgasm during intercourse and exchange energy (yin female/yang male energy) between each other thus connecting on a deeper level and reaching levels of absolute bliss.

So my idea is this do what you have in mind and periodically the female will show the male through the use of tools how to control his orgasms by sheer will alone. What do you think.
You can also research sensual massages which is an entire different field from this but it does have some of them inside the book I reccomend. Also there is a chapter where it shows how a male can make his penis even bigger if he so wanted (Something you used in your previous game with the succubus), so now you can use less magic and actually use real Tao shit in your game for MAXIMUM REALISM.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hey Ace, you know a creation of an organ out of thin air/pleasure is a nice idea, BUT would you like some REAL sex magic, well you have come to the right place. So a great Tao teacher (Tao are 3000-5000 year old Chinese traditions regarding around life and sexual control/ and much more) Mantak Chia shows ways in his book Tao secrets of love, where a man can have orgasms without ejacualtion no need to use these brutal man made organs to hold an orgasm when you can have a fully natural orgasm and control the flow by urself (Or in this game use the female to teach the male to hold his orgasm by himself). Another idea inside the book is the idea of multiple orgasms that a man can have within an intercourse with a woman, again no need to spill your seed or anything you can have the orgasm during intercourse and exchange energy (yin female/yang male energy) between each other thus connecting on a deeper level and reaching levels of absolute bliss.

So my idea is this do what you have in mind and periodically the female will show the male through the use of tools how to control his orgasms by sheer will alone. What do you think.
You can also research sensual massages which is an entire different field from this but it does have some of them inside the book I reccomend. Also there is a chapter where it shows how a male can make his penis even bigger if he so wanted (Something you used in your previous game with the succubus), so now you can use less magic and actually use real Tao shit in your game for MAXIMUM REALISM.
I REALLY like that idea! The book looks legit. I need to find time to read it!

But I am not going for realism... I am definitely gearing toward magical/fantasy type stories. Just the genre that I enjoy the most... but I really do like your idea and I am will try to incorporate it into a story somewhere someday!!

Thanks for you feedback!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
The moment this has vaginal the moment I download it. For now its on my watched list. I wonder how many devs asked you about your animations. lol
Not many... I have had a few comments, and some questions on what software I use. Some don’t believe I do it in daz studio... haha

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes