VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lana [v1.0.0] [Kningets]

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Totally agreeing with you.
I think Chloe from "Chloe" is really cute but i think she counts in that category.
And yet those same people will call them ugly goblin faced freaks, and jerk off to bimbos faker than the Orange Man's hair, built like 120-50-120, boobs three time the size of their heads, and sucking lips like a freaking trafic cone.
I'll never understand people's standards.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
And yet those same people will call them ugly goblin faced freaks, and jerk off to bimbos faker than the Orange Man's hair, built like 120-50-120, boobs three time the size of their heads, and sucking lips like a freaking trafic cone.
I'll never understand people's standards.
Do not forget the giant asses. Wonder why an MC needs a 20 inch cock? So it can get 2 inches in past that fat ass from behind.
Seriously why the hell would anyone think fat asses are sexy? Boobs flabby and sagging to her waist...gross. Huge totally out of proportion lips that are rarely even symetrical....blaa. I honestly do not over sexualize boobs,if they are firm/perky I do not care if they are an a-d cup,but giant ass boobs are neither perky nor firm. My biggest turn off though is obesity.If she is fat,can not bother to take care of her own body,and is so out of shape a simple walk puts her near deaths door I will run(easily faster than her,especially if she is only pixels lol).

Lana did look a bit like she could use some sleep though.

Last edited: