3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as long as the time to dump Chloe and make Anna (or Abigail) all mine is coming..i'm happy...sorry..this dude aint into Taylor Swifty

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
Why must they tempt me so so many beautiful girls how can one man a flawed man be expected to choose just one like a famous cartoon character says gotta get em all
Actually from all the beautifulness there only Chloe and maaaaybe Eve are psychologically sound girls. The rest of them have different kinds of issues (low self esteem, need for attention etc). So choosing one is pretty easy)

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Nice update. Liked the Eve scene although would have been good to see her face more.
Overall the scenes felt a bit mechanical but like I said it still is a good one. Looking forward to see where the endings go. Hopefully some nice flourishes for some of them.

Reactions: Namco15

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Actually from all the beautifulness there only Chloe and maaaaybe Eve are psychologically sound girls. The rest of them have different kinds of issues (low self esteem, need for attention etc). So choosing one is pretty easy)
True still i would not mind being with just Chloe though i admit i am a fan of anna and abigail

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Great update ty and is it just me or is this update shorter than the last one ?

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I see what you're saying but I'd say in that case they all, including them too, have some 'kind of issues'. However for example 'low self esteem' wouldn't turn me off. Personally there are three girls that I could pick in the end. I have an obvious favorite although she doesn't win on all criteria. I will leave the other two to guess.

True still i would not mind being with just Chloe though i admit i am a fan of anna and abigail
Can guarantee there will be fans of each of the girls. One of the great strength of this game. Even though I thought their personalities got slightly more blurred as it progressed.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Fan walkthrough is done! Not much for me to parse through this time, but there appears some juicy scenes to be had! (I'm beginning to feel like the character from the Matrix looking at code and seeing a blonde, brunette and a redhead on the screens)

Cheers!

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
why cant the dev compress it before updating the game. I mean is it hard to compress. am not good with computers so that's why I asked.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes