Mod Lancaster Boarding House Visual Enhancement

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
The improved graphics ROCK. Now that there's a released update, any chance of posting the improved stuff as a patch, like was discussed in the previous post?

Reactions: phreadom

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Excuse me, Which game is your signature picture? Thank you.
It's not from a game (per se.) It's from a photoshoot of some girls cosplaying Witcher characters apparently.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
The improved graphics ROCK. Now that there's a released update, any chance of posting the improved stuff as a patch, like was discussed in the previous post?
I'd also be interested in any update news? :)
not yet up for 1.7?
doesnt seem so yeah...

QT what's going on, can you give us an update on the situation pls? :)
Guys sorry about the delay and I am working on a massive overhaul for GTA 5 and it is taking a lot of my time.
But I have taken the last week off and I redid this mod completely. Reason being there was a lot about it since 1.5 that I don't like. The brights (highlights, Lighting) were too bright and the darks (shadows and Blacks) were too dark
I want it to look natural and consistent from scene to scene so that the color has more space in the spectrum without bleed.
This will also allow the bright and dark light to sit nicely through night and day without loss of detail.
Anyway it is done and just rendering out as I write this

Last edited:

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
Would it be possible to do patches for each new version so we don't have to download the 3.6 GB or more every single update?
The graphics mod is now up to 4.12G and counting. Any chance of making v1.8 the BASE mod, and adding future updates as patches?

Reactions: phreadom

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
Awesome!

Always good to see Ppl dedicated to their work and not just continuing it, but always lookin to improve.

Downloading now.

Reactions: QTmodz

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Now there are new release to version 1.9v. hope this mod will work on 1.9v.

oh merry xmad to all.

Reactions: QTmodz
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote