Mod Lancaster Boarding House Visual Enhancement

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for your work on this great enhancement mod, it's sad the game ended already and so abruptly.

Reactions: QTmodz

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Thx for all the effort, you did a great job with that. :)
What's the next game you gonna mod? ;)
Thanks, man it was my pressure :)

As for what is next; I am going to try to get my GTA V Overhaul finally Finished.
Currently, It is sitting at 12gbs (Complete Visual Changes, New Road Textures, Locations Etc)

But On the Side, I will have a look around on here and see what's in store :p

belkak210

Oct 28, 2017
This looks amazing. There wouldn't be a non-Mega link I'm missing somewhere? Would it be possible to be able to download the mod somewhere else?
Downloading big files out of Mega is a pain in the ass with their damn limit.

Reactions: makcim334

XSHABX

Nov 22, 2018
@QTmodz

I uploaded your File to MediaFire so it can have multiple options for other people in a bind. Just as stated Above. You are Welcome to Embed It into your First Post. At the moment its Verifying the Upload as I have to go to work. It should work in an hour or so.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
@QTmodz

I uploaded your File to MediaFire so it can have multiple options for other people in a bind. Just as stated Above. You are Welcome to Embed It into your First Post. At the moment its Verifying the Upload as I have to go to work. It should work in an hour or so.

Thanks, man I added it to Main Page

Reactions: jackoffonher

XSHABX

Nov 22, 2018
Hey @QTmodz I made another upload to file cdn. You can update your main page. I don't know know how long it will stay up maybe 30 days but not too sure but another different source.

Reactions: jackoffonher

svenskerrr

Apr 16, 2019
i was just wondering, do it work on mac also and where to add it if it do.
is it at Content/resources/autorun and then i replace the "game" folder with the new one?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
It works with the compressed version?
I would very much appreciate an answer for this question too.

edit: based on the size of this file i would say it works fine, because your compressed will become a full version thhe moment you install this! XD

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote