RPGM Abandoned Landen: Fall from Grace [v0.011] [Daniel Reed]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 12, 2020
Cover (1).png

Overview:
'Landen: Fall From Grace'
. It's a game about this young woman, who goes by the name of Alison Landen. Her story starts out simple, but it quickly takes a spin around and becomes much less simple. Welcome to the supernatural world of Landen. A world is full of all sorts of creatures, such as zombies, vampires, orcs, and more!​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-26
Release Date: 2021-08-26
Developer: Daniel Reed
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

AlisonSuckingJames2.png TheEntityLookingAtAlison.png AlisonKissingJudyBack.png

Last edited by a moderator:
May 12, 2020
stuck inside the police station, after using the abortion pill
I've uploaded a fix version, with a few more lines here and there. Also fixed some variables that were showed the wrong way.
But don't use the NOPY link, since it's isn't up-to-date yet. All the others, are good to go.
Hope you enjoy!
- Reed

Reactions: recx

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Man i don't know about others but it's a real turn off to me when you don't get a choice in who you give your virginity too. And to what the other person said, thinking about it that guy sure does have a shorter version of what the main bad guy from manila shaw game was up to.

May 12, 2020
Man i don't know about others but it's a real turn off to me when you don't get a choice in who you give your virginity too. And to what the other person said, thinking about it that guy sure does have a shorter version of what the main bad guy from manila shaw game was up to.
I understand that perfectly. But also, I want my game to be different, you know? Like, I feel like that if I do those things, that everyone else does. Then it's basically just adding to the pile of "another one of those games". But I do see your point, and I thank you truly for saying it. It's my first game, so it's nice with a list of do that, and don't do that. Everything will be taken into consideration. And also, don't wanna say too much. But Lucas isn't the main bad guy.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Te game looped, then froze after the second meeting with the Lt. I couldn't go see Click. Does iot end this way? Or is ot a glitch?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote