RPGM Abandoned Landen: Fall from Grace [v0.011] [Daniel Reed]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
Please remove the "fade in" transitions inside scenes. Just make it snap to the next pic.

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
im sttuck on the vampire scene. like, im at the eastern part of town and i cant go back to my car. it just loops the map itself. help?

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
I'm stuck at the first crime scene which was a store near the detective's home and questioned a witness who didn't know much, got insulted by a beat cop, and a pedestrian who called the detective out on how she dressed.

Walked up the street on the top right and then found myself stuck after trying to walk back.

Did I make a mistake somewhere?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looks like this ones dead as their patreon has nothing on it anymore and only says *This patron isn’t supporting any creators at the moment.*

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Looks like this ones dead as their patreon has nothing on it anymore and only says *This patron isn’t supporting any creators at the moment.*
Well it was clear from the start he didn't know where he was going with this, just looking to make some quick money

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
I just noticed this game, has some really good renders and good corruption storyline. The MC model looks good. It's really unfortunate that the creator didn't get any support.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
No obvious updates in content or status from the Dev in over 10 months and their Patreon site is down.

Marked as Abandoned.

May 12, 2020
The creator, called Daniel Reed, has passed away. This is a late message as he passed back in 2021. I closed down his Patreon all the way back then. And I will not apologize for giving such late notice about it, since it has been a very hard time since then. But I felt like his work deserved proper closure.

• Sad
Reactions: OppenhAImer

ArcTec

Oct 28, 2018
The creator, called Daniel Reed, has passed away. This is a late message as he passed back in 2021. I closed down his Patreon all the way back then. And I will not apologize for giving such late notice about it, since it has been a very hard time since then. But I felt like his work deserved proper closure.
well shit, bad news. thanks for telling us tho.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote