EDOBGames

Jul 15, 2020
Untitled.jpg

Overview:
"Landlord - after all"
is a erotic adventure you play as a Landlord the main character where you choose your way through the game. Turning the life in the city upside down.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-21
Release Date: 2020-11-21
Developer: EDOB Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
I wish you well dev, looking at the screenshots and description, seems you have taken on a challenging project. (y)

Reactions: czertik

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
The fourth preview picture: a 18 year-old civil engineering technician? Most people start their professional education after their 18th birthday but Tianna is already an technician who is 62.2 inches tall. Or 158 cm tall?

By the way, if you do this for the minority of people using imperial units, they indicate their height in feet and inches without decimal fractions (because they like their 3/16 inches if they are measuring something important and height isn't that important) like 5' 2" (five feet and two inches). Also, they use a dot as their decimal separator.

If I was making this I'd stick to my measuring units that are metric because most of the world uses them. Good luck!

EDOBGames

Jul 15, 2020
I'll do that, inside the programing is done in cm and then converted, I will put it cm, and also review age. thanks.

Reactions: Punkeru

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
So many faces... It's for management sake or each girl has her personal story?

Reactions: czertik

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Well it's 0.1 version but already I like the concept, the idea of being a landlord over several tenants has potential for so many different fetishes, stories, branching paths that could be done. Only advice I could give is that this strength, i.e. the varied ideas you could put in MAY affect focus and become a weakness. I've seen games do that where they put a little of everything in order to attract as many as possible but it ends up being bare bones because of it. I really like this concept and don't want it to die so my advice and you don't have to take it is to initially have only a few narrow avenues you want to go down.

What do I mean? Well you have a landlord and tenant situation, maybe one of the tenants has a dick, that's futa/trans, maybe one has a husband and you netori him, maybe one tenant is not white and therefore it's interracial, maybe one is naive and you corrupt her. You have so many potential possibilities that I worry you might go and add everything and end up with small amounts of everything rather than huge amounts of a few avenues. So, and people may or may not agree with me here, I would say go with 3-5 fetishes or stories or game idea INITIALLY. Focus on them until there is A LOT of content in those 3-5 areas. Then think about adding stuff.

Sorry for the essay but the concept has caught my eye enough that I haven't cracked a joke and even more so I want the project to have high playability and hopefully a lot of supporters, which is not bad for an 0.1. version concept and a new dev. I'll be keeping an eye on this and wish you every success.

EDOBGames

Jul 15, 2020
Thanks for the support, I will try to follow your advise, I think you are right. First I tried to build and test some random generated part of the game, that I think went well. But you right a couple of stories with different fetishes are needed. I will do that step by step without transforming the game in a monster.

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
It's still work in progress, a lot of work. The main idea is to rent the houses to different people and corrupt them. They are random generated.
I post the game like it is, because I also want get more feedback from users. And develop a better game.

Tell me something, if the objetive is to corrupt all the women, why the tag fem dom? Why not male dom?

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I like the idea for where this is going and the random generated content. Any chance of introducing hypnosis/mind control or pregnancy?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well it's 0.1 version but already I like the concept, the idea of being a landlord over several tenants has potential for so many different fetishes, stories, branching paths that could be done. Only advice I could give is that this strength, i.e. the varied ideas you could put in MAY affect focus and become a weakness. I've seen games do that where they put a little of everything in order to attract as many as possible but it ends up being bare bones because of it. I really like this concept and don't want it to die so my advice and you don't have to take it is to initially have only a few narrow avenues you want to go down.

What do I mean? Well you have a landlord and tenant situation, maybe one of the tenants has a dick, that's futa/trans, maybe one has a husband and you netori him, maybe one tenant is not white and therefore it's interracial, maybe one is naive and you corrupt her. You have so many potential possibilities that I worry you might go and add everything and end up with small amounts of everything rather than huge amounts of a few avenues. So, and people may or may not agree with me here, I would say go with 3-5 fetishes or stories or game idea INITIALLY. Focus on them until there is A LOT of content in those 3-5 areas. Then think about adding stuff.

Sorry for the essay but the concept has caught my eye enough that I haven't cracked a joke and even more so I want the project to have high playability and hopefully a lot of supporters, which is not bad for an 0.1. version concept and a new dev. I'll be keeping an eye on this and wish you every success.
Good ideas. I don't share your fetishes, but providing options is always a good thing. Narrowing the initial fetishes to the 3 to 5 range is smart. I love the landlord/tenant premise too. It allows for such an exciting variety of potential storylines.

Bonus points for the reversal of the common trope where the MC is the tenant who has a "landlady." Now you get to be the landlord, I mean an actual landlord instead of a placeholder word for a family member.