blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
the conversation texts have been mostly ripped from Lab Rats 2 (along with the conversation mechanics it would seem) - which is a minus in my book. Clunky interface and buggy. It's a meh from me, but good luck to the dev.
As in word by word?

Apr 20, 2017
Finally a game for us true chads:The Landlords.Please add a segment where you absolutely BTFO righties and lefties in the name of the ascended gigachad centrists like me. Fuck Renters.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
This looks really really familiar, is there another game similar to this thats getting my wires crossed?

Anyway, still gonna give it a try.

EDOBGames

Jul 15, 2020
the conversation texts have been mostly ripped from Lab Rats 2 (along with the conversation mechanics it would seem) - which is a minus in my book. Clunky interface and buggy. It's a meh from me, but good luck to the dev.
Yes that's true the mechanics is the same that Lab Rats 2, The options where you say that you like or hate. I did it equal because it was easier to program and replicate the mechanic.

But I have to change the dialogs in later version, one of my problems doing this project is that English is not my native language, so I need to ask help in doing the texts.

I know its a little bad to replicate the exact text, I will try to change it next version.

EDOBGames

Jul 15, 2020
game not work. ONLY black screen and sound. WIN7 X32 please chek
I will try to verify this game in older operating systems, maybe try to release a version compatible without changing the graphics.
I think it a Unity issue with older OS, I try to fix it next version as soon as possible.

Jun 19, 2018
I really like the premise of the game, but... it doesn't even start on my PC (64 bit Win 7 with tons of free RAM).
Window opens, Unity eats some 1GB of RAM; window remains empty and black, with only a title and "(not responding)" added to it. I waited some 5 minutes since starting the game.

( )

Reactions: Anfield

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
This looks really really familiar, is there another game similar to this thats getting my wires crossed?

Anyway, still gonna give it a try.
There's an unfinished Selectacorp game from a while back you may be thinking of (corrupting a building full of women on behalf of various clients). The first screenshot reminded me of that anyway.

... Rent Control, that's the one.

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
I will try to verify this game in older operating systems, maybe try to release a version compatible without changing the graphics.
I think it a Unity issue with older OS, I try to fix it next version as soon as possible.
Same here black screen. I am also using Win7

Feb 1, 2018
This game could use some polish. For example, the ability to mute the music? This game is very much like lab rats 2 without the optional incest. So I am guessing that later down the lines, you can convince some people to hit the gym and become skinner or become muscular? Have your own gym for people to work out? There are so many ideas out that could be put into this game.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
There's an unfinished Selectacorp game from a while back you may be thinking of (corrupting a building full of women on behalf of various clients). The first screenshot reminded me of that anyway.

... Rent Control, that's the one.
Yeah that's probably it, some bits of the UI really hit the rememberize button...

By the by, this game is boring and unfun. It feels very directionless and pointless.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Thanks for the support, I will try to follow your advise, I think you are right. First I tried to build and test some random generated part of the game, that I think went well. But you right a couple of stories with different fetishes are needed. I will do that step by step without transforming the game in a monster.
I actually really like the idea of random generation. you might need 3-4 story characters but I'd make them kinda vanilla, instead of forced fetish characters I'd offer a menu where you can select what fetishes, skin colors, body types etc that you want to include or disallow. Then let the rng work its magic.

apple_jacks

Nov 18, 2017
I'm the owner of the game but I'm not at ease with posting on this forum.
I think that is a big mistake. You need exposure and this site is free advertising. I actually like your game and never heard of it until it was posted here just for some perspective. Thanks anyway for the game!

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Holy shit this game needs some sliders for the character generation.
I assume it's completely random but the first game I started most of the tenants looked morbidly obese.

Also not exactly a fan of the mix of real faces with (badly) rendered models but I guess that's a stylistic choice.

Reactions: FluffyStudio