Hypnotise, alter and control a full building of tenants.​

Updated
: 26/7/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 1.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: File has a .zip extension but is a .rar file; needs WinRAR or 7zip to open correctly!
Download: - -

Thanks @Ubik
5dzBEHzbzoB_80_DX1440_DY1440_CX660_CY1000.png story_html5.html.png story_html5.html_2.png

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I literally have no idea how to do anything in this game.... I've clicked lots of things but can't see how you move on a day, or do anything with the intel i have on each girl

Edit:
This posts gets a lot of likes, so i presumea few people are having issues. see this post for an explanation of what to do:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rent-control-v1-7-selectacorp.12367/post-723234
(its 5 posts below this one)

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
but how do you get the days to count down? I've got one of the girls (julia bell) stats down to negative figures for all 3 stats but haven't triggered any content.

wyszna

Apr 27, 2017
My english is on low lvl, maybe I miss some think in game, but i have no idea what to do. Some tips could help me.
Thanks.

Reactions: ShamanLab

hooplah

Mar 24, 2018
but how do you get the days to count down? I've got one of the girls (julia bell) stats down to negative figures for all 3 stats but haven't triggered any content.
The main content is through the social networking tab but that can start blank on some girls.

The basic loop of the game is learn about the girls by clicking around the apartment and using the dreamscape. This will unlock characters in the social networking tab. After a while to proceed you will have to lower stats or buy some upgrades.

Other than that the game is largely a few major choices (who will end up buying each girl, what she will be into etc.) and then reading/ watching the content.

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
I think I completed the content for the girl in apartment 403 (although I only had like 1% background information), and I didn't see any scenes. Do you have to go through all 365 days before you get to any scenes? That sucks.

Reactions: paragon and Daveck

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Did anyone figure out the save file location?

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Are they still using this weird flash based player that makes videos working a lottery?
Use the html5 version. It works smoothly and it autosaves. though I can't seem to figure out the autosave location -_-

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
game is look good and bad at the same time.need to rework some of then at first no matter what you click you are force to play the game.and you can't save the game but can continue.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes