Others Completed Landlord Girls [v1.2.0.5.1] [Colorful Painted Games]

ayuanx

Oct 30, 2017
This version is outdated and incomplete.
At least 2 chapters are missing.

The complete version should be v1.2.x.x which was released on 27 May 2021 .

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
the best thing about this game is that both options become "confirm/confirm" on english. and i tried it in the options menu BOTH ALSO DO CONFIRM!

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
v1.2.0.5.1
The following is the content of this game update:
1. The seventh chapter of the new character Xue Wen is officially launched. Including new stories, CG, dubbing, store skins and more.
2. The eighth chapter of the new role Bauhinia is officially launched. Including new stories, CG, dubbing, store skins and more.
3. The final chapter is officially launched, including the final ending of the 8 female lead lines.
4. Optimized and improved some logic problems of AI. (Become smarter)
5. Amended the content of some known bugs.
6. Officially support card background drop!
Note: If the game version number is not 1.1.06, please update the latest version as soon as possible. Please install version 7.18 for the social security patch. If the game has an old patch other than the version installed, please delete all folders under json and verify the version file again. If it is not deleted, it may affect the operation of the game and cause problems such as stuck screen, flashing back and black screen.

DOWNLOAD

OR

:sneaky: How to edit money?
Open the Savedata folder, edit the gcdata file with Notepad and search for your Money.

foul23

Nov 17, 2018
v1.2.0.5.1
The following is the content of this game update:
1. The seventh chapter of the new character Xue Wen is officially launched. Including new stories, CG, dubbing, store skins and more.
2. The eighth chapter of the new role Bauhinia is officially launched. Including new stories, CG, dubbing, store skins and more.
3. The final chapter is officially launched, including the final ending of the 8 female lead lines.
4. Optimized and improved some logic problems of AI. (Become smarter)
5. Amended the content of some known bugs.
6. Officially support card background drop!
Note: If the game version number is not 1.1.06, please update the latest version as soon as possible. Please install version 7.18 for the social security patch. If the game has an old patch other than the version installed, please delete all folders under json and verify the version file again. If it is not deleted, it may affect the operation of the game and cause problems such as stuck screen, flashing back and black screen.

DOWNLOAD
PIXELDRAIN

WORKUPLOAD

OR
WORKUPLOAD

PIXELDRAIN
:sneaky: How to edit money?
Open the Savedata folder, edit the gcdata file with Notepad and search for your Money.
i stucked at begining screen. Is it full game?

Reactions: omerzp1997
Mar 12, 2018
the game won't play any sound/music... does anyone know how to fix this?
Without sound, the game is boring....

Edit: Run in Chinese doesn't work either :(

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LandlordGirls-1.2.0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

frankooooo

Dec 26, 2022
When i start the new save it doesn't let me do anything, so i'm stuck at the beginning of the game, someone knows how to fix that? i tryed even using chinese

Reactions: Coucoulasticot

partisano22

Dec 6, 2017
When i start the new save it doesn't let me do anything, so i'm stuck at the beginning of the game, someone knows how to fix that? i tryed even using chinese
Restart and "run as admin". If does not work, run minimized.
nevermind stucked in the next screen :(