UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Landlord & Tenants = Dad and daughter ?

sho1223

May 28, 2017
I've read your comments 3 times but I'm not sure if I miss a point or not:
1/ The walkthrough has some small mistakes but it doesn't affect the choices that lead to the routes, so everyone can use it.
2/ Blank cell: nothing happens for that route or the scenes don't appear or choices don't matter. I'll add that information into the walkthrough.
3/ If Lina and Midori tell you to fuck off => you made wrong choices before.
4/ The game doesn't have bugs. If you made right choices, you can access all adult scenes of all routes.
Ok, so I'll try to answer you simply and honestly.
So what I am trying to say is, a walkthrough should tell me the optimum route to receive all of the content contained within a route. A jerk walkthrough should tell me how to get all the jerk cgs. As it stands, your walkthrough tells me to choose Glance at her body for Midori. But that leads to me missing their cg. Thus it is not a jerk choice, it's as you put it, a wrong choice. A bad ending, but one that doesn't lead to a game over, but just you clicking along. I fully appreciate that the character should not act like a jerk immediately to everyone and be rewarded, that they crumple because video game. But don't mark a choice in the walkthrough as a jerk choice, when it leads to missing the jerk cgs. Tell me, "Hey, to get to Lina's CG's, stay in gentleman until X path, then spring the trap." That can be easily conveyed by switching from the table format to a flow chart or by marking choices as "Glance at her body (Wrong)", "Don't Glance at Her Body (GPJ)", with the letters standing for Gentleman, Pervert, Jerk. If there are wrong choices, I worry about what this will lead to when there is an hour of content. Will I inadvertently convince Lina to rebel because I push her too far too fast? Or will I miss content because I worry about a wrong choice hidden among the jerk choices? Will I end up playing for an hour only to be told "Hey idiot, you missed all of the good stuff"?

I feel like looking at the walkthrough, you've at least made it clearer on Lina. I just want to impress upon you that structuring your walkthrough like that is unclear at times.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Ok, so I'll try to answer you simply and honestly.
So what I am trying to say is, a walkthrough should tell me the optimum route to receive all of the content contained within a route. A jerk walkthrough should tell me how to get all the jerk cgs. As it stands, your walkthrough tells me to choose Glance at her body for Midori. But that leads to me missing their cg. Thus it is not a jerk choice, it's as you put it, a wrong choice. A bad ending, but one that doesn't lead to a game over, but just you clicking along. I fully appreciate that the character should not act like a jerk immediately to everyone and be rewarded, that they crumple because video game. But don't mark a choice in the walkthrough as a jerk choice, when it leads to missing the jerk cgs. Tell me, "Hey, to get to Lina's CG's, stay in gentleman until X path, then spring the trap." That can be easily conveyed by switching from the table format to a flow chart or by marking choices as "Glance at her body (Wrong)", "Don't Glance at Her Body (GPJ)", with the letters standing for Gentleman, Pervert, Jerk. If there are wrong choices, I worry about what this will lead to when there is an hour of content. Will I inadvertently convince Lina to rebel because I push her too far too fast? Or will I miss content because I worry about a wrong choice hidden among the jerk choices? Will I end up playing for an hour only to be told "Hey idiot, you missed all of the good stuff"?

I feel like looking at the walkthrough, you've at least made it clearer on Lina. I just want to impress upon you that structuring your walkthrough like that is unclear at times.
Glancing at Midori or not doesn't change the adult scenes of the Jerk route in future updates so it's not a wrong choice. That's why I said everyone can use the walkthrough. The wrong mistake I talked about was including the yoga within the Jerk route, which was fixed already right after the game was leaked here. I only changed that wrong information in the walkthrough and added information about blank cells. The walkthrough's template will be the same in the future.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
This was a solid 1st release and unless i am wrong this Dev is a 1st time game maker so IF that is the case i will give my early review on taking this into account .....

Story : Solid nothing to set it apart but it is rock solid BUT i would say you told like 3 to 4 weeks of story into this release. I think in the future spend a little more time and condense it into 2 weeks and how more things happen and such. Since there were a few days of like -- nothing happens - next

Renders -- Nothing special but since this is a 1st go it was solid -- i know i am repeating the word solid but the truth is there was nothing that made me go -- Damn this sucks but nothing that was like DAMN this is great either. It was just a nice little game and for a 1st attempt nice job.

I am sure you will get better as you practice with using Renpy and Daz -- I am hoping to get into making games and i would be thrilled if i do this good on my 1st attempt so my final grade is 3 out of 5 -- Good luck with the game

Reactions: gen1

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
It looks good but little more than that, the writing is kinda of bad. I've seen worse, a lot worse at that but that doesn't mean this is good, just not too bad.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The renders are okay, gameplay is too repetitive in my book, I prefer if you just tell a story.
The writing is very, very barebones. To make this in any way erotic, you need to write it so.
Not just "she undresses." "she takes your cock out."
Same goes for the characters, if you give all these short replies and the faces are always the same, you don't connect with the girls at all.

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
The game so far was a nice solid first release, renders were good, I liked the variety of different chr they each have their own story and are not the same. Right now my favorite has to be Alexandra so i cant wait to see how she progress later on. The story right now i dont know how i feel about since it is the first release and i dont really know how the story will play out in the future so i will say it was alright and i am looking forward to what happen next. Anything I would change right now would be the walk through but nothing really drastic

1) make the "Sometimes, you’ll have to be in the Gentleman route first before you can switch to the Pervert route or the Jerk route." text bigger or make it more noticeable for people to see since it good tip.

2) Can you add that tip at the beginning of the game for people who don't read the walk-through first. If possible right before your given a choice that would impact the story like Alexandria since her choice is what matters the most in this release.

3) Add a note for the jerk path that stats it locks the player in that path. I was kinda basing all my decision on which choice gave me a scene so it threw me off initially when a whole junk did not play out. For example you can highlight it red to state only lock path can access this scene.

4) this is just a question for future release will the jerk path lock ppl out from other scenes because I did all three path for Lina and Midori since i only picked the option with a scene on it? Just like Alexandria, will my finale action with both Lina and Midori lock me in jerk and prevent me from getting other scenes from gentleman and pervert and vice versa.

Last edited:

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
The game so far was a nice solid first release, renders were good, I liked the variety of different chr they each have their own story and are not the same. Right now my favorite has to be Alexandra so i cant wait to see how she progress later on. The story right now i dont know how i feel about since it is the first release and i dont really know how the story will play out in the future so i will say it was alright and i am looking forward to what happen next. Anything I would change right now would be the walk through but nothing really drastic

1) make the "Sometimes, you’ll have to be in the Gentleman route first before you can switch to the Pervert route or the Jerk route." text bigger or make it more noticeable for people to see since it good tip.

2) Can you add that tip at the beginning of the game for people who don't read the walk-through first. If possible right before your given a choice that would impact the story like Alexandria since her choice is what matters the most in this release.

3) Add a note for the jerk path that stats it locks the player in that path. I was kinda basing all my decision on which choice gave me a scene so it threw me off initially when a whole junk did not play out. For example you can highlight it red to state only lock path can access this scene.

4) this is just a question for future release will the jerk path lock ppl out from other scenes because I did all three path for Lina and Midori since i only picked the option with a scene on it? Just like Alexandria, will my finale action with both Lina and Midori lock me in jerk and prevent me from getting other scenes from gentleman and pervert and vice versa.
1, 2, 3) It's not like I don't know but I intended (and am still intending) to make people play again to find the scenes because I think:
a/ Games are different from comics, where you only need to read from the start until the end.
b/ It will break the story if you are in the third scenes of the Gentleman Route but you can switch to the Third Scene of the Jerk Route when you haven't been in the first 2 routes yet.
c/ People who really like the game will try to find the scenes. Demanders & whiners will whine or even attack/laugh at me because they want fast-food and I don't want to deal with them.
4/ Before answering this, I want to confirm that the Gentleman Route & the Pervert Route are the in the same route (the Pervert route activates which the Gentleman Route doesn't).
a/ In the same girl: if you are in the Gentleman Route of her, you can't see the scenes of the Jerk Route of her (as I stated above, I want everyone to play again to see all adult scenes).
b/ If you are in the Jerk Route of Alexandria, you'll still be able to be in the Gentleman Route of Midori. But most of the time, I think people will have 2-3 saves, one of them is for the Gentleman Route of all girls and one of them is for the Jerk Route of all girls (the third is for the Pervert route).

Last edited:

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
1, 2, 3) It's not like I don't know but I intended (and am still intending) to make people play again to find the scenes because I think:
a/ Games are different from comics, where you only need to read from the start until the end.
b/ People who really like the game will try to find the scenes. Demanders & whiners will whine or even attack/laugh at me because they want fast-food and I don't want to deal with them.
4/ Before answering this, I want to confirm that the Gentleman Route & the Pervert Route are the in the same route (the Pervert route activates which the Gentleman Route doesn't).
a/ In the same girl: if you are in the Gentleman Route of her, you can't see the scenes of the Jerk Route of her (as I stated above, I want everyone to play again to see all adult scenes).
b/ If you are in the Jerk Route of Alexandria, you'll still be able to be in the Gentleman Route of Midori. But most of the time, I think people will have 2-3 saves, one of them is for the Gentleman Route of all girls and one of them is for the Jerk Route of all girls (the third is for the Pervert route).
thanks for the reply didnt think i would get an answer so soon lol

but yeah adding that note to game in my opinion wont deterrent people from playing again but give a clear point hey I should save here and later see what happen next. But to each their own, that why i was glad you added that in the walkthrough.

Nice i did not know that pervert and gentlemen were on the same route. No wonder i couldnt see the pervert route when i was on jerk.

Oh guess i miss wrote my question what i meant to say will picking jerk lock me in on that character but you already answered it thanks for the explanation. I am looking forward to when the other character react to each depending on which path you picked.

one finale question since the gentle and pervert share the same path will they at one point evolve completely differently and be like jerk where u can only have one path at that point, like would me picking only pervert prevent me from being gentle or would it give diff scenes depending if you went pure pervert or decided to go both cause that would make me want to replay to see the different scenes. Just be careful not to burn yourself out with the different path alot of dev get over worked thinking and coding all those different path tress so good luck and awesome first release there were no bugs and story was straight forward.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
thanks for the reply didnt think i would get an answer so soon lol

but yeah adding that note to game in my opinion wont deterrent people from playing again but give a clear point hey I should save here and later see what happen next. But to each their own, that why i was glad you added that in the walkthrough.

Nice i did not know that pervert and gentlemen were on the same route. No wonder i couldnt see the pervert route when i was on jerk.

Oh guess i miss wrote my question what i meant to say will picking jerk lock me in on that character but you already answered it thanks for the explanation. I am looking forward to when the other character react to each depending on which path you picked.

one finale question since the gentle and pervert share the same path will they at one point evolve completely differently and be like jerk where u can only have one path at that point, like would me picking only pervert prevent me from being gentle or would it give diff scenes depending if you went pure pervert or decided to go both cause that would make me want to replay to see the different scenes. Just be careful not to burn yourself out with the different path alot of dev get over worked thinking and coding all those different path tress so good luck and awesome first release there were no bugs and story was straight forward.
I can't guarantee because I may change my mind later but at the moment, there'll be no split between the gentleman & pervert routes.

Reactions: gen1

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Glancing at Midori or not doesn't change the adult scenes of the Jerk route in future updates so it's not a wrong choice. That's why I said everyone can use the walkthrough. The wrong mistake I talked about was including the yoga within the Jerk route, which was fixed already right after the game was leaked here. I only changed that wrong information in the walkthrough and added information about blank cells. The walkthrough's template will be the same in the future.
No, this is my mistake. Glancing at her body will force the player out of the Jerk Route. I'm editing the walk-through.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Good update I had a feeling Lina was going to leave us hanging it was too good to be true seems I've ended up on the gentleman route with all 3 girls it might not have as much good content but I believe in the long run the rewards will be worth it.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Add a gym. Because my mc wants to punch in the landladies nose!!
Mc needs to spend time in every weekend with her & use beer just to avoid spank. Too much this grind
There's no landlady in Landlord & the Tenants. I think you commented in the wrong topic. Sorry I couldn't help you.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Seems interesting, borrows a bit from the routes like Sisterly Lust, good luck to the dev.

A side note not just to this one dev but to the many: Christ on a hover board! I am so tired of seeing that damn patterned shirt on MC's. Its like there was a huge sale at 3D Wal-Mart and every perv MC bought one! Its not like its a nice shirt, its butt ugly.
Okay I feel better now. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Seems interesting, borrows a bit from the routes like Sisterly Lust, good luck to the dev.

A side note not just to this one dev but to the many: Christ on a hover board! I am so tired of seeing that damn patterned shirt on MC's. Its like there was a huge sale at 3D Wal-Mart and every perv MC bought one! Its not like its a nice shirt, its butt ugly.
Okay I feel better now. Thanks.
I haven't played that game.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes