VN Others Last Bitcoin [v0.26] [Pixel4Tune]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Capture.PNG

Overview:
You are an ex-crypto milliner who lost everything due to your medical condition. The doctors told you there is no cure and that you will be gone in a few months. You still have your luxury home, but no money and your last bitcoin, which is now worthless in the current market. With no other options, you face the decision to either wait for your last days on earth or take a risk and try to make a financial recovery by doing illegal activities inspired by your favorite games/movies GTA and Scarface​

thanks for all your comments, i will work on a Map and a Map names, clock, click using space bar and autoclick using CTRL key. for next update in 2 to 3 days
about time, every time you move over the map time change.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-11
Release Date: 2023-03-11
Developer: Pixel4Tune
Censored: No
Version: 0.26
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screenshot 2023-02-26 194607.png Screenshot 2023-02-26 195402.png Screenshot 2023-02-26 204523.png Screenshot 2023-03-01 123844.png Screenshot 2023-02-27 200244.png

Last edited:

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Title: Last Bitcoin v0.21
Developer website:
Language: Eng
Samples:
I'm trying to post my game, but I still not allowed in the games section. somebody from the community recommended me to post it in this section.

please take a look on it. I will release android version in a few months

Links for Last Bitcoin v0.21 (Low-Res)

View attachment 2236336

View attachment 2236341 View attachment 2236342 View attachment 2236343 View attachment 2236344 View attachment 2236345 View attachment 2236346
You'll need to follow the template here, then I can adjust the template and move it into the appropriate section.
Just edit your post and make the changes. Let me know when you're done. If it's a bit much, I can create the thread for you, but you'll have to request ownership of the thread if you wish to retain it as you're own by creating a ticket as I cannot transfer it since only Admins can.

Pixel4tune

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
You'll need to follow the template here, then I can adjust the template and move it into the appropriate section.
Just edit your post and make the changes. Let me know when you're done. If it's a bit much, I can create the thread for you, but you'll have to request ownership of the thread if you wish to retain it as you're own by creating a ticket as I cannot transfer it since only Admins can.
I update all required information, thanks for your support. I also open the ticket for developer tag. thanks

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
I update all required information, thanks for your support. I also open the ticket for developer tag. thanks
Great, now just give me a moment to clean up the thread. In the meantime, refrain from editing while I fix it up otherwise our edits will overwrite each others.

Edit: Done. Good luck with your new game!

Last edited:

Pixel4tune

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
You're an ex-millionaire crypto expert who lost everything because of your medical condition because crypto is a ponzi scheme filled with rugpulls.
true, but in the game you lost all money prior to the crypto crash heheheh

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
He made women's hats? I could see how a medical condition would affect that job. :cool: Not sure how you would make a crypto hat, though. Maybe an NFT thing?

• Haha
Reactions: GSeekerB and kvier

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Wow. Way to make exactly zero effort to make the models look like they're IN the scene rather then randomly posed in front of a picture.

My fave is the guy sitting on exactly sweet fuck all.

• Haha
Reactions: Greily and Drago111

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
0/10 for realism... the women are too attractive. Real life was a 1 not a 8.
They called em a hamster for a reason.... not just cause of the game they would engage in, while pumped up on drugs...

Also they did this while rich, why the loss of money first XP

• Haha
Reactions: Greily