Unity Completed Last dungeon of defeat - Humiliation for female warrior Erina [Final] [pinkbanana-soft]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cgirina001.jpg

Overview:
The brave was defeated.
The Demon King who threatens humanity appears, and the invasion of monsters has begun for more than ten years.
Monk’s Irina was a member of a brave group heading to the Demon King’s Castle.
The party boarded the Demon Castle, but without reaching the Demon King, it was annihilated by one of the four heavenly kings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-25
Release Date: 2019-12-11
Developer: pinkbanana-soft -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thank you GordonBM for the game links

stand1_iri001.png 2019-12-11_100329.jpg 2019-12-11_100357.jpg dfghh.jpg dfghh2.jpg RE271993_img_smp5.jpg RE271993_img_smp1.jpg RE271993_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Finally something other than a "daughter facing troubles due to her father" quest, if at least they teach them not to fight DICKED MONSTERS, :sneaky: just wearing almost nothing.

SEX with unintentionally hungry monsters? (see banner)
Say no more. I'm fucking IN!

Last edited:

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
The translation is a little bit 'engrish' at times, but doesn't seem to be a full-blown MTL. Certainly understandable enough to enjoy, for me at least.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Jesus sweet fukk...
Why on earth would you make the menu "buttons" selectable/highlightable with mouse cursor, if only the standard 'z' can *actually* select it. That's like...wow...

Also, this being Unity and stuff, would anyone techwhizzy be interested in making an uncensor for it (pretty please)?

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
I see her in a "knotted" position with what looks like a hound-ish monster on the title banner graphic but no beast tag. Does it not have that? :unsure:
Trying it out anyway because im a sucker for metroidvanias.

TheGoodDr

Sep 14, 2017
Ok, this is a bad game and a short game, there's just 6 short stages. It controls really poorly and all you do is spam attacks till the enemy dies. You can get gems in the levels, which you can spend in the stage select to level up stats, I just put it all in strength and never lost once. You can also save in the stage select screen

For the game itself, I ended up plugging in a controller, so no idea what buttons do this stuff, but there's a run you can hold down to just move significantly faster, and you can double jump. You get potions out of chests you can use to heal

The whole gallery unlocks when you finish, 7 animations and 6 cgs. They're... ok, pretty generic. I don't know, it's a shame because this style of game can be pretty fun when it comes to smut games but this one just isn't great

Sep 10, 2018
Wow that was shockingly easy though the fast pace was kinda fun. Didn't die once. H scenes are ok yet pretty generic as TheGoodDr pointed out and I'm going to second that it is just not a great game. Feels like a Japanese cash grab with minimal effort.

Reactions: NJ

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
This is not worth the time, limited combos, odd hitboxes. It can be beat in about fifteen minutes and the sexual CG's, story, and animations are all half-assed. I hope you like vanilla sex.

EDIT: Upgraded nothing but Power/Strength by the way. Just jump-kick everything.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Whelp,plays exactly as expected.
Someday,possibly in the far distant future,one of these will actually play well.
Probably the same day cats start fornicating with dogs,lolis start falling from the sky and world governments will consist of people that understand the difference between reality and fiction.
Or the sun will burn out,whatever comes first.

On a more positive note...uhm...there is sex I guess?

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
so like...it took me 30 minutes to finish the game and that is because i decided to try and collect every stupid crystal on the maps, initially i thought hey, let's kill everything, but in the later levels it becomes such a chore, i think that from the cave one forward i decided to just skip everything, also i was worried about the armor break thing...but if you just put everything in strength you can just one-shot everything aside from the skeletons, so i decided to say fuck the armor and never used the armor pot or cared about anymore all of that aside the End Boss is such a joke, i just used the special 3 times in a row(i never put a single point in MP, so you can only use it 3 times) i backed away from his attack, used a MP pot and then used special 3 more times and HE DIED WTF

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes