4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

chuck norris 69

Dec 23, 2017
Just beat v1.3.3 and can't wait until the next update, this game is really fun. I hope they get rid of the "this target can't be tempted" on some of the non-human enemies, like the wolf. Also, I think there should be more ways to upgrade cards, like being able to pay to upgrade at the merchants would be cool.

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
This game is pretty good indeed.
Not all that strange since it's basically a copy of "Slay the Spire", not to downplay the effort put in.

You can see what version the game is currently on easily
1.4.3 at the time of this post.

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
A pretty challenging game, tough as tits when rng doesn't favor you (and you don't have a damn clue what you're doing like I did in my first two runs), but otherwise once you've carved out a play style out of what you get it's hard to get a hand that doesn't allow you to beat the shit out of anything in your path. I'm yet to defeat the boss that killed me the first two times, that fucker slavemaster, but I will have my revenge!

The most effective tactic I've stumbled upon so far is to hoard as many defense cards as possible, then sprinkle with some that lower enemy attack and then some that enhance power so you can kick ass harder while you're sitting cozy on your little adamantium bubble. The only one that gave me a run for my money was the hammer knight miniboss but I managed to defend most of the hits, even if barely.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
A pretty challenging game, tough as tits when rng doesn't favor you (and you don't have a damn clue what you're doing like I did in my first two runs), but otherwise once you've carved out a play style out of what you get it's hard to get a hand that doesn't allow you to beat the shit out of anything in your path. I'm yet to defeat the boss that killed me the first two times, that fucker slavemaster, but I will have my revenge!

The most effective tactic I've stumbled upon so far is to hoard as many defense cards as possible, then sprinkle with some that lower enemy attack and then some that enhance power so you can kick ass harder while you're sitting cozy on your little adamantium bubble. The only one that gave me a run for my money was the hammer knight miniboss but I managed to defend most of the hits, even if barely.
just build bleed cards and defences.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
I guess we are waiting for the big patch of chapter 3 till we get an updated version. I'll wait.

redmagebr

Oct 12, 2016

The best thing about this game is how many different strategies work, I imagine this is what real balance looks like. The strongest I've seen thus far is the Amplify/Morale build. Can get OTK even againt bosses. The "everything creates shield" build is pretty good, but there are some enemies that don't like a slow burn - like the goblins which get Power for every hit they take. Also too slow. Bleed can start killing stuff really fast, but imo it takes too long to get started. Can chew through anything with bleed build, though, since it's a "debuff" and won't activate damage effects and just gets stronger every turn. Might be invincible with Shield/Bleed build.

I've also had fun with extra mana/draw builds. With 8 mana and 20 cards in your hand you can pretty much do whatever. This also works pretty well with the Morale/Power build - get +10 damage, throw all the 0-cost damage spells.

I've yet to play with a full estrus build. That looks like a lot of fun. Hard to setup, though.

version 1.5.0 are coming???
Already out for like a week, but it does have DRM through Steamworks.

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes