4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

DelFaz

Jul 15, 2017
Same, I tried running compatibility mode, admin mode, changing resolution etc. Edit: For some reason it wont quote, its for babesz12.

myslivost

Jul 16, 2017
bois I got the full gallery unlocked but i dont know how to upload it here, if someone tells me how, you got it.

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
bois I got the full gallery unlocked but i dont know how to upload it here, if someone tells me how, you got it.
1.copy number inside "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\settings\user_steam_id.txt" and past here.
2. copy file PlayState_Goldberg.data , which inside C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\Flametorch\LastEvil\ and paste here. this is all what need to share save file.

I hope others already understood what needs to be done with this information so that your save works for them)

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Is the game still unoptimized? I remember 1.3 not changing graphics by a bit and using GPUs at full power no matter what.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
So I started playing this at some point on Sunday, and... wow. Played it nearly non-stop until some point yesterday evening in a mad rush to unlock as much as possible. Though that may have been in part because I was having an episode. I'm legitimately surprised to see a game on here that seems to be a good game (albeit similar to another property and not super-expansive yet, as others have noted) as well as good smut, in 3D.

As someone who's a fan of harder submissive and noncon stuff, the game does quite a few things that really hit my high notes:
  • The overall difficulty seems to be pitched really well. The early enemies are easily beatable when you know what you're doing, but you can't just coast past them either, and have to put a bit of brainpower in. The later enemies are legitimately tough, and the dread felt when facing them is delicious.
    • That said, they do need to balance out some builds (especially the bleed-focused one) but right now I think it's a solid base.
  • The theming of a few of the characters and events is great, especially the Slave Trader, the Succubus-killer and the Orc Manhunter. I would really like to see more like this (additional/alternative scenes, some text/cutscenes/an epilogue/more chatter, or at least more characters with an overt "it would be an extremely bad situation for me if I lost to them" vibe). Although, less can be more - leaving it open to the imagination (and leaving the implicationthere) is better than doing a poorly-written story, and I guess people not as into the heavy shit as I am may appreciate not having to see a gloomy story.
    • On the other hand, I think the other characters could do with some better fleshing out. Like, the "good" humans strike me as something like religious zealots, but they don't really capitalise on that with regards to the chatter and scenes. Similar with the trash bandits.
      • (Side note - would like for that female healer to show up in a win/loss scene or three. and some more women in general. or futas. Merchant Girl was nice though. Wish my local shopkeeper was that hot and gave discounts for sex.)
  • In-battle bondage. This was a surprise when I saw it, but fuuuuck it was hot. One of the first times I've seen it used in a way that genuinely aroused me (although in part because this is the only time I've seen it done in a 3D game, I guess). It doesn't seem to really debuff you much (if at all) right now, which I'm guessing will change, but it came outta nowhere the first time I saw it and really fit the scene. I really hope this is expanded upon later in the game - maybe escalating forms of bondage, bondage leading to different scene variants, different types, etc.
  • I kinda like how scenes unlock, and it poses some interesting dilemmas when you're still scoping out the game. There have been more than a few fights when I've been seriously tossing up whether to surrender to get a scene I haven't unlocked yet, or to try and continue on because I've got what I think is a decent build. It also allows those who want to see player-dom scenes to just carry on as they are.
    • That said, I'm not too big a fan of the RNG some scenes are tied to. The Succubus-killer especially seems hard to find - I only got them for a second time towards the end of my ~15 hours of frantic anxiety grinding. The end-of-level boss with a wolf was nearly as elusive too, albeit more likely because of the time taken to reach them on each attempt. A way to unlock the loss scene without losing might be nice too, but then again, without the characterisation, it can be hard to remember what the scene is supposed to be without actually playing it.
Overall, I am blown away. I was not expecting something of this quality, and I am really fucking happy that it's not over with yet. I'm nearly convinced to go through the hassle of setting up a new steam account to play the game.

All of that said - I have unlocked a sizeable chunk of the gallery now, and I think I remember where most of it comes from (which is another reason why I think the scenes need a bit of chatter and some intro description - it's really not obvious where some of these originate from). I also think I know where most of the leftover scenes are, but a couple still elude me. Does anyone happen to have a walkthrough or checklist of what unlocks each scene, and if not, is anyone interested in me writing up what I can remember? Personally, I actually want to keep playing this, rather than just using a gallery unlock.

Hi all. I just started playing this game and I noticed that some enemies can bind you. and even though Im bound I can still use all skills so here comes my question. does being boud have negative effects? I saw 2 struggle cards in my hand each turn so I guess they kinda fill up you hand but beside taht I didnt see any negative effect at all.
The only thing I've noticed is a variation on the seduction skill's animation. I would have expected it to provide a debuff, but I've not noticed any weakening of attack/defence from it, it doesn't seem to have a tooltip, and I've never noticed my options being limited card-wise when bound.
I think being bound may result in the enemies using a different attack type, but I'm not certain. For example, the Slave Trader seems to only use his "domestication" attack when you're bound, and I think another high-power one. Not sure on the goblin that binds you. Also I think I've seen the Incubus use "domestication" but not seen him bind you).
There are also a few relics that give you buffs when bound. I can't remember them all off the top of my head, but I think one boosts lust, and another gives you an extra "struggle" card per round.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wehrmacht_Wichser

Bolobo

Jan 7, 2018
Beggarman said it quite well, this game is really something else. Well animated, well balanced and overall just sexy and fun. It is absolutely one of my favourites and i can not wait to see how the final product turns out. I'm still missing ~4 pieces of the gallery, so i am not quite done yet.

On a technical note; I noticed that on one particular animation (captured by either slave trader or lots of bandits), the chain that is supposed to be attached to her collar goes straight through her. her accessoires in general (weights on nipples and clit) seem to be quite off as well.

myslivost

Jul 16, 2017
1.copy number inside "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\settings\user_steam_id.txt" and past here.
2. copy file PlayState_Goldberg.data , which inside C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\Flametorch\LastEvil\ and paste here. this is all what need to share save file.

I hope others already understood what needs to be done with this information so that your save works for them)
Thanks man, there it goes
allright thanks for the help, this should work now

Last edited:

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Might be an specific hardware issue. What's your GPU model and maker? Uses around 10% of my GPU.
It's two Nvidia Geforce GTX 670 in SLI. I notice that A LOT of Unity games do that, but if they are optimized at least a little, I just have to switch to a lower graphic setting and it's done. This game, however, is not optimized and changing graphics does jackshit.

DelFaz

Jul 15, 2017
It's two Nvidia Geforce GTX 670 in SLI. I notice that A LOT of Unity games do that, but if they are optimized at least a little, I just have to switch to a lower graphic setting and it's done. This game, however, is not optimized and changing graphics does jackshit.
670s are a bit outdated but they should run this game fine. Maybe try with only a single card? I've heard that SLI in some cases can produce lower performance than a single unit.

Fessups

Nov 4, 2017
I have nv GTX 960 with the same problem (latest drivers), GPU heating up to 70°C (with very good cooling) in jut a few minutes of playing, but on the lowest possible settings its 59°C though - that is ok. But I never had 70°C with any other game, my maximum was 68°C even in 5+ hours of play of other much heavier games (4 years old GC). Definetely game optimisation is needed.

Fessups

Nov 4, 2017
Yep, it's posssible, but not worth it just for one game. I completed it in two days, reached max lvl, no new content, moved on. Moreover, one thing I know about OC/UC is - if you don't know what you are doing - don't do it. And I have no time to study nv OC/UC software and find out which voltage values are actually safe. But thanx anyway. But I am not even sure that nvidia has such software for GPU UC, except reflashing bios.

Last edited:

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Yep, it's posssible, but not worth it just for one game. I completed it in two days, reached max lvl, no new content, moved on.
Lol i also did it in two days. I put my first two points in the third tree to get the +20% exp, then continued to work my way to the survival tree while simultaneously testing out what cards worked great. Once you get the +1 Mana skill, its pretty easy to beat the second boss from there.

With the +1 Mana skill, a lot of builds become viable and/or overpowered. Cards with 0 cost like Chill and Hatred are great. Amplify is a great card since it permanently increases your Power by 3 through the battle. Improving Amplify will turn it from 1 cost to 0 cost. It's an Extinct card so it can only be used once, but with that one artifact after the first boss that grants you 1 stack of Immortal, you can use it again so long as you don't use any other Extinct card. The other good artifact you get after the first boss is the one that randomly improves one card if you don't get any cards after beating an enemy - which is great because at that point you've got your build set and you won't want too many cards in your deck.

HellRaiserPotato12

Dec 6, 2018
Hello everybody!
I have an issue with the game, when i go to a tile where is an event i van't click any of the options. Somebody have a solution for this?
Thanks for your answer.

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes