4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
It took me around 20 hours and I believe that most people just want the whole gallery, so here it is.
I agree most people probably do want that, but I do suggest most people play the game a few times first - honestly one of the best bits of this (for me anyway) was going around discovering the different enemies and what [they're going to do to you/what you're going to do to them]. I'm also not sure if that works for the steam version but there's probably a way to make it?

Also - rando fat guy enemy got removed from the gallery with the latest update. Can't say it was unexpected considering it didn't have a win/lose pair but... yeah I may have done a few run-throughs trying to unlock that. Ooops. Oh well, next level doesn't look too far away - pays to be closer to maxed out before then.

Reactions: GreenAngel333

GreenAngel333

Mar 10, 2018
I agree most people probably do want that, but I do suggest most people play the game a few times first - honestly one of the best bits of this (for me anyway) was going around discovering the different enemies and what [they're going to do to you/what you're going to do to them]. I'm also not sure if that works for the steam version but there's probably a way to make it?

Also - rando fat guy enemy got removed from the gallery with the latest update. Can't say it was unexpected considering it didn't have a win/lose pair but... yeah I may have done a few run-throughs trying to unlock that. Ooops. Oh well, next level doesn't look too far away - pays to be closer to maxed out before then.
you are right, the game is just amazing, I preferred playing with already seen scenes not showing, because I started it for hentai but stayed for gameplay :3 Can't wait for future updates.

Reactions: Beggarman

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
The best thing about this game is how many different strategies work, I imagine this is what real balance looks like. The strongest I've seen thus far is the Amplify/Morale build. Can get OTK even againt bosses. The "everything creates shield" build is pretty good, but there are some enemies that don't like a slow burn - like the goblins which get Power for every hit they take. Also too slow. Bleed can start killing stuff really fast, but imo it takes too long to get started. Can chew through anything with bleed build, though, since it's a "debuff" and won't activate damage effects and just gets stronger every turn. Might be invincible with Shield/Bleed build.

I've also had fun with extra mana/draw builds. With 8 mana and 20 cards in your hand you can pretty much do whatever. This also works pretty well with the Morale/Power build - get +10 damage, throw all the 0-cost damage spells.

I've yet to play with a full estrus build. That looks like a lot of fun. Hard to setup, though.

Already out for like a week, but it does have DRM through Steamworks.
The strongest deck i had so far was with one upgraded insight and the rest cards with 0 mana cost. I constantly played insight when i had 3 cards in the discard pile and it gives you those cards and insight back on hand. I was able to kill the inquisitor boss in the first round, because you can play the +3 power card(s) again and again and finally one of your slices will deal 50 damage and more.
You have to be lucky though and get the artifact that lets you discard cards very early.

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
Is this still version 1.5.1? Steam changelog link from above says 1.6, maybe title should be updated? Or is the current download an older version.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
There is a skill that knocks it down to 3 Lust on the (EDIT: Lover) tree, the one I get the impression that people don't focus on as much. It's probably not the most competitive skill tree, but has some nice bonuses, and it's not like skills are essential - completed the game first time when I moved to the bought version. If you've already got most of the wins unlocked, going for handjob helps you keep your lust up without missing out on too much essence. Merchant Healing is pretty useful, as is the minor heal after battling. Some of the other skills are a bit mediocre but it's a good one before you hit the level cap.
I think it's a great playstyle. There is also another skill in the first tree that let you generate Lust while seducing. I haven't tried that yet, but i think it can be a powerful combo. I tried the 3 Lust variant with the Banana artifact and you can basically play Seduce every battle (or get one of those cards that generate Lust, my favorite is the one that costs 0 Lust and puts another card for 0 in the discard pile; also nice with clit piercing).
I just finished a walkthrough with Clit Piercing and an upgraded Quick Shot. Basically, all you do is play and draw Quick Shot again and again and again. You should bring some Amplifier/Hatred though, otherwise you have to play Quick Shot 250 times in a row to kill final boss. :D
Therefore i think it is possible to focus on Lust with ordinary Mana as support/early damage dealing.

PS: I noticed another advantage of Seduce. When someone starts a bondage attack and you seduce someone else, the bondage attack is ignored, therfore you don't need shields.

Last edited:

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I think it's a great playstyle. There is also another skill in the first tree that let you generate Lust while seducing. I haven't tried that yet, but i think it can be a powerful combo. I tried the 3 Lust variant with the Banana artifact and you can basically play Seduce every battle (or get one of those cards that generate Lust, my favorite is the one that costs 0 Lust and puts another card for 0 in the discard pile; also nice with clit piercing).
I just finished a walkthrough with Clit Piercing and an upgraded Quick Shot. Basically, all you do is play and draw Quick Shot again and again and again. You should bring some Amplifier/Hatred though, otherwise you have to play Quick Shot 250 times in a row to kill final boss. :D
Therefore i think it is possible to focus on Lust with ordinary Mana as support/early damage dealing.

PS: I noticed another advantage of Seduce. When someone starts a bondage attack and you seduce someone else, the bondage attack is ignored, therfore you don't need shields.
Yeah, I noticed that there's a skill which increases lust while seducing on that first tree. Provides the same bonus in the end, I think; Both average out to Seduce costing 3 points but the first tree has a higher start threshold while rebuilding lust faster, but I'm not sure you make up for the loss in essence if you take the non-fuck option on beating enemies, if you want to keep your lust high. Still mostly sticking with the Lover tree for the increase in heals though - it's just so useful if you get fucked by a dud hand with no shields.

I have been trying to do a zero-cost card based build but unfortunately haven't gotten the artifact to remove cards quick enough in the game to be viable yet. Also did try going for a power build to get my last achievement (win in one turn) but haven't quite managed that either. Think I need to try changing up my strategy...

Is this still version 1.5.1? Steam changelog link from above says 1.6, maybe title should be updated? Or is the current download an older version.
The one linked here is 1.5.1. The game does seem to only be available on steam, as far as I'm aware, so any share needs to be cracked, and I assume that's a non-trivial task. I'm sure someone might do it, but seeing as the only new content seems to be a few new costumes, and the next floor seems to be right around the corner (end of month sounds right but I'd assume a bit after that for the inevitable bug fixes), I would bet that a new update may not go up until then.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Has anyone playing the steam version (1.6.2 I think) noticed a disappearance of the "Two Lesser Demons" from spawning? Haven't had that spawn in the last few days now, not sure if it's moved to being a hard-mode only spawn now or something.

Also, has anyone noticed if the "Trying to Escape" mission actually does anything later if you give the escaped slave a spell, or is it just an easy way to forget a spell you don't want? And on that note, does anyone else find it a bit dissonant that the Succubus tends to have options to do good, despite the fact that we're trying to resurrect a demon lord and build an empire of sin? Sure, it's not entirely altruistic, but it is a tad odd that we're saving escaped slaves and rape victims when presumably they're going right back in there in our new empire? I'm guessing this'll probably be explained on full release, as the hard mode blurb seems to imply a change of plans, but I thought it was funny for now.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
And on that note, does anyone else find it a bit dissonant that the Succubus tends to have options to do good, despite the fact that we're trying to resurrect a demon lord and build an empire of sin? Sure, it's not entirely altruistic, but it is a tad odd that we're saving escaped slaves and rape victims when presumably they're going right back in there in our new empire? I'm guessing this'll probably be explained on full release, as the hard mode blurb seems to imply a change of plans, but I thought it was funny for now.
Just because you're a succubus doesn't mean you're a bitch.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Just because you're a succubus doesn't mean you're a bitch.
I guess, but this empire was evil enough that humanity came together to banish it to the sewers; Significantly more effort than they're putting into wiping out the bandit rapists that apparently live down there too, and you'd have to be struggle to be much more evil than that. Unless this society just has a real hard-on against theatrical evil. Or we're talking real old-school "morality" and the "evil" was giving women and monsters equal rights. Though I'm not sure how that squares with the hard-mode blurb.

(Don't take anything I'm saying here as serious critique, I just found this funny.)

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Yeah, I noticed that there's a skill which increases lust while seducing on that first tree. Provides the same bonus in the end, I think; Both average out to Seduce costing 3 points but the first tree has a higher start threshold while rebuilding lust faster, but I'm not sure you make up for the loss in essence if you take the non-fuck option on beating enemies, if you want to keep your lust high. Still mostly sticking with the Lover tree for the increase in heals though - it's just so useful if you get fucked by a dud hand with no shields.

I have been trying to do a zero-cost card based build but unfortunately haven't gotten the artifact to remove cards quick enough in the game to be viable yet. Also did try going for a power build to get my last achievement (win in one turn) but haven't quite managed that either. Think I need to try changing up my strategy...

The one linked here is 1.5.1. The game does seem to only be available on steam, as far as I'm aware, so any share needs to be cracked, and I assume that's a non-trivial task. I'm sure someone might do it, but seeing as the only new content seems to be a few new costumes, and the next floor seems to be right around the corner (end of month sounds right but I'd assume a bit after that for the inevitable bug fixes), I would bet that a new update may not go up until then.
I meant to combine both talents from both talent trees. Actually i have done that by now a few times and it's like a free Tempest every combat.

I started writing a guide a few days ago, but it's not finished yet. It's unstructered and artifacts, talent trees and a few cards are still missing.
But there is something about the use of tempest and how to build endless loop decks if you're interested.

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
Its not like the Succubus doesn't get something out of all their 'good deeds', since you usually get artifacts and stuff for them.

Also you can give the escaped slave a wound spell, which is... well.... heh.

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes