4.60 star(s) 58 Votes

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
Honestly, the amount of enemies and pace of the animations and combat gets pretty tiring after a playthrough or two. I... think I'll wait for a full save, as well. I wouldn't be upset if I could cheat through the battles, and also if the animations could be sped up.

Pan2323

Dec 15, 2017
Figured out how to use someone else saved game. I knew it had to be encoded by something since other save games couldn't be used. Steam ID seemed like a good place to start. I also tested by deleting all the registry keys under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Flametorch\LastEvil and it didnt affect the gallery or saved game at all.

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\Flametorch\LastEvil\PlayState_Goldberg.data
is based off the steam ID that is in the the file
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\settings\user_steam_id.txt

I tested this by changing the ID in the file and loading the game and the gallery was gone. I put the original ID back into the file and gallery was back.

So if posting your saved game you also need to put what ID is in that file.
This is my 2.0.0 Save , animation only have 2 no get , i haven't idea...sorry

Yeah...I spent a whole day... , if save have wrong , tell me
So we also need your id

Pan2323

Dec 15, 2017
Hmm, there's 2 extra playstate data files in the save files, maybe those also need to be sent?

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
emmm... i haven't find my computer have ( user_steam_id.txt ) file... , so this save can't working?
-----------------------------
Steam id is located in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\settings
I hope it works
Small edit: can we get an "animated" tag here? since ya know its nit just 3DCG
This is how the saves work, I think. I appreciate the work.

axelaen

Jun 19, 2018
Beat Demon on normal mode with 2 improved Mistress. Pics of game record attached (It says abandoned cause my run was still open after I beat Demon and unlocked gallery, I guess you're not supposed to beat him on normal ;D).

And now to complain (tbh idk if the dev reads this thread):

Gameplay:
Animations tooo sloooow :(
Having to lose on purpose for gallery is a huge pain, just let us unlock both win/loss animations after a win
Is there even any point to playing Hard besides an easier final boss? No perks like exp multiplier, essence or card bonus
You can move the camera during battle, but statuses and icons get obscured or go off screen. Maybe just let us choose between fixed camera angles?
Weak Kness is still misspelled lol, there are others too

Game balance:
More levels/tree points please
Red Wine is almost useless, "at the start of each turn" instead pls
Essence Cocktail should heal for more hp, especially since you lose essence. Currently I'd prefer to not obtain it.
Sexcaliber/Ecstasy Slash is meh for a purple artifact/spell
Soul Drain cost is too high, the upgrade could be -cost instead

Random suggestions:
Maybe unlock different bonuses for each outfit?
An expansion with a second character (idk, Angel?) with their own deck would be cool

Last edited:

Bolobo

Jan 7, 2018
Okay, i swear the Worm Brood Mother is not in the game. I have beaten it so many times now. Not a single glimpse of her. Also, i can never select the third of the final level artifacts, it might be the conquerors seal. I always have it greyed out. I am playing the most current steam version.

Still, I enjoy this game a lot. Great gameplay, fun cards, good-to-amazing animations.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Nah, she's in, but she's an event spawn on level 3 (the spyglass). The spawn rate on those may have been a bit too low as apparently is was upped for 2.0.1. Unfortunately, it's still kinda rare, because her event is still competing with RNG for all the other event possibilities and random monster/treasure chest spawns. I've had her a couple of times, although first time was when the scenes weren't set right, same with a few other events sadly (e.g. the two werewolves one - had twice, but still need to go back another time for the loss scene so I can update the scene guide with certainty).

Reactions: axelaen

poominw

Apr 13, 2018
Anyone has a tip to beat the game in hard mode? I tried it a few times and the 2nd level enemies wreck my defense like papers especially goblin veteran.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I can't really think of many specifics to go for, to be honest - you are somewhat at the mercy of RNG as to what you have to deal with.

Having decent skills definitely helps - specifically, I find the Lover tree useful (cheap Seduction to nullify characters such as the Veteran, frequent HP heals) and parts of Survival (increases to Shield and an extra Mana - personally I prefer the shield branch that adds +1 per card in hand).

Go for permanent boosts to attack (bleed and power), shields, and power-reduction as much as possible. Get rid of Magic Missiles ASAP, replace them with better attack cards - I'd go for something like 2 Sadisms and one of the non-random multi-attacks. Get a number of Haste cards as well. Start phasing out the starting Shield cards once you've got a few Haste cards. I wouldn't get rid of too many though, as you can be screwed over if you get dealt just upgrade cards.

For the Veteran specifically - Be very cautious. Keep in mind how many shields you need to block their attack in advance. Heart of pain adds 4 attack at the start of each round, bleed damage being applied adds 4 attack at the end of each round. Only attacks that hit their HP increase their power in-turn - cards like Injury and Chill can apply bleed or weaken without getting past his Shield, Curse doesn't do direct damage so doesn't up power when used. Avoid multi-attacks unless it's going to kill them, because they'll up their power multiple times. If they have a multi-attack, it may be worth not attacking at all that round and just buttoning up, depending on your hand. Use Seduction (especially if on Lover skill branch) if they're going to easily beat your shields on that turn - it'll save you from one attack, but bear in mind that any power they built up from being attacked will carry over into their next attack. If you can use The Mistress, go crazy on your turn and then play it.

Hope some of that helps.

venator131

Jun 22, 2018
Keep in mind that the Goblin Veteran is one of the only enemies that doesn't have a long term power boost, meaning you AREN'T on the clock against him. A turn where all you do is shield and take no damage is fine(And if you can't consistently block his base attacks with full mana it suggests you aren't building your deck with enough defense). Also having thorns means he will get more powerful between attacks when he is multi-attacking.

A general bit of advice is that you should be aiming to be able to completely cycle your deck in just 3 turns(Once all extincts are burned), it's part of why Sadism and Haste cards are so good.

Reactions: Beggarman

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
Can someone suggest how to hack the save game the game was reset after the last hot fix and start the game 3 times from scratch there is no desire or time. thank you very much for your help

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Can someone suggest how to hack the save game the game was reset after the last hot fix and start the game 3 times from scratch there is no desire or time. thank you very much for your help
Maybe using Cheat Engine ? I haven't tested myself, and have no idea if it is even feasible or if a cheat table exists, but I guess you can always try it ?

DonkeyDude

May 24, 2018
Anyone know how where to unlock this scene?
Edit : nvm. i just found it on first floor event :O LE.png

Last edited:

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
Может кто-то отдаст свое спасение я буду благодарен.

4.60 star(s) 58 Votes