tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
how do u do that? can't find the morning sex one.
You have to give Adrianna a bottle of wine the day before. After giving her the wine, go to her at night (10 PM, 11 PM, 12 AM) and she should be sitting on her bed, not reading a book like she usually does.
After experiencing the handjob scene, choose to stay in her bed for the night.
After waking up in the early morning, I think "Remove panties" choice has the MC accidentally slip his ding-a-ling inside.

• Haha
Reactions: Jansen and Jeancul

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
man theres something wrong with that game
i think i have to play it on another computer cause it broke mine
you couldn't make the save folders easier could you

hammerface

May 18, 2018
good lord, i'm getting an abyssmal frame rate... turned all the graphics off or to minimum, even rebooted my computer (who even does that, ever?) and it's still less than about 10 fps IN HIS ROOM WITHOUT ANY GIRLS PRESENT O.O

anyone have any suggestions how to get more frames outa this? am i missing something? don't tell me to get a new computer, it runs heavier shit than this just fine, haha ;D

jc12

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks for the update, only just found the Jacuzzi scene with the sister now that the schedule has gone back to normal. :)

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
I tried the game. It looks great but please tell me there is a way to adjust the controls. You have to get so close to anything to actually use it and you can't move the cursor to whatever you want, I had to move around and get the fixed point on whatever I wanted to interact with.

Jun 13, 2018
good lord, i'm getting an abyssmal frame rate... turned all the graphics off or to minimum, even rebooted my computer (who even does that, ever?) and it's still less than about 10 fps IN HIS ROOM WITHOUT ANY GIRLS PRESENT O.O

anyone have any suggestions how to get more frames outa this? am i missing something? don't tell me to get a new computer, it runs heavier shit than this just fine, haha ;D
This is the exact same problem I'm having every time. I have no idea how to fix this mess but I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one having this problem.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I tried the game. It looks great but please tell me there is a way to adjust the controls. You have to get so close to anything to actually use it and you can't move the cursor to whatever you want, I had to move around and get the fixed point on whatever I wanted to interact with.
Yes, it's like a.. a.. RPG game! You know, with W,A,S,D controls, "mouselook"and enter/spacebar to interact with things like a MMO or other game built on unity engine. Built that way on purpose FYI, not meant to be a point and click interface with the mouse like Ren'PY.

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
You have to give Adrianna a bottle of wine the day before. After giving her the wine, go to her at night (10 PM, 11 PM, 12 AM) and she should be sitting on her bed, not reading a book like she usually does.
After experiencing the handjob scene, choose to stay in her bed for the night.
After waking up in the early morning, I think "Remove panties" choice has the MC accidentally slip his ding-a-ling inside.
after the first handjob drunk scene she didnt allow the mc to stay the night, but after that i wasnt able to find any more wine lying around to get her drunk again

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
after the first handjob drunk scene she didnt allow the mc to stay the night, but after that i wasnt able to find any more wine lying around to get her drunk again
I think having Adrianna allow you to stay the night in her room depends on your relationship level/points, so try to get those numbers up, rookie.
As for the wine, I had some trouble finding them as well in my first hour of this game. I skipped Natasha's speech about where she would hide them, mistakenly remembering the words "storage" and "night".
But to make this short and sweet, you can find wine bottles in the evening and night (I think, night definitely) in the following locations (all are part of the Flight Deck area):
  • Med-bay, right of the door after entering, on the table
  • Cockpit, left of the door after entering, on the ground
  • Cockpit, right of the right pilot's chair, on the ground
  • Cockpit, on the dashboard of the left pilot's chair, in front of it
Only one may spawn at a time, I believe. Also you might have some trouble picking the bottles up for some reason, but just keep moving around them and "using" them until you pick them up.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 211 Votes