lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
I just started. What i didn't like that the own impression is distracted by the comments my character is thinking "oh, nice, looks this, and that" i mean, i see it by myself. POV would be nice to have the own impression and not always pointed to things that are obvious.

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
Yes, it's like a.. a.. RPG game! You know, with W,A,S,D controls, "mouselook"and enter/spacebar to interact with things like a MMO or other game built on unity engine. Built that way on purpose FYI, not meant to be a point and click interface with the mouse like Ren'PY.
I know it is sort of like an MMORPG, I used to play a lot of them. But you never had to be so close to the object to interact with it, AND you could move the selector around the screen to choose something to interact with, not move the screen around to get the hot spot to a certain area to interact with it. If I could simply move the hot spot around independently of moving the entire MC I might play the game.

jc12

Jan 19, 2018
I know it is sort of like an MMORPG, I used to play a lot of them. But you never had to be so close to the object to interact with it, AND you could move the selector around the screen to choose something to interact with, not move the screen around to get the hot spot to a certain area to interact with it. If I could simply move the hot spot around independently of moving the entire MC I might play the game.
It's just the standard controls you'd find in most FPS, RPG or action game (or the majority of games really) made on PC for the last 20 years, like Fallout 4, Mass Effect etc. Though I will admit you have to get quite close to the wine bottles before you can interact in this game, that could use some adjusting.

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
I use integrated GPU and i have very low frame rate. Some other 3D Shooters i have even up to 100fps with low settings. I noticed that the game totally fill the 2GB of VRAM (not really VRAM, shared with DRAM).
Tested with the x64 version, i try now the 32bit version.

Edit: No difference between x64 and 32bit version, same fps and same usage of video RAM (full). I have around 6-10fps, mostly 7.... :D
<<>

Could someone upload a video where its visible how smooth it can run? Just them walking around for example.

Last edited:

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
No, I found it on the SPA room next to the pool, and I dont know even how to use it :l
Yes that is what I meant. Rec is short for Recreation. That entire area is for recreation, and thats what the game calls it, although it says Floor, not room (that was my bad).

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Yes that is what I meant. Rec is short for Recreation. That entire area is for recreation, and thats what the game calls it, although it says Floor, not room (that was my bad).
And figure it out how to use it? do you know how can I update the versions without losing all my saved progress? thc in advice.

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
And figure it out how to use it? do you know how can I update the versions without losing all my saved progress? thc in advice.
The saves are located in your OS user appdata, so just downloading a new version should allow you load any older version saves as well. Unless the dev for whatever reason chooses to change the location the game retrieves saved games, there's no need to fiddle with them.

And if you're wondering about how to use the camera attachement, then after picking it up, you can "Select" a camera from your inventory (open with mouse right-click) and in each of the women's rooms, and bathrooms you can place a spycamera.

Reactions: Irondude

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
You shouldnt lose any saved progress, your saves should remain intact.
As for using the item that you found, I think you dont have to do anything else. Just simply place the cameras. Select them in your inventory, and then go to the marked area (orange dome shape) and place them. You will see a "place camera" tooltip when you are near.

Reactions: Irondude
4.50 star(s) 209 Votes