jailman

Feb 11, 2018
I can't buy a camera in my previous save if it can but now I can't
help
Just ask for a photo from anyone (doable even without a camera), when they return the photo it comes with a camera. If you want then you can add more with saveeditonline.

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
Strip Blackjack, if you pick to Help Clean Up there's a blowjob scene from Adrianna

If you relax there's a double blowjob scene from Natasha and Katherine

EDIT: Also if you spill your drink you can go under the table and just look at their crotches
If you relax there's a double blowjob scene from Natasha and Katherine , how? i have only HJ

D

Deleted member 321684

I have read that some had problems triggering the pool event, I have Natasha full, tried to talk to her on the way to the pool, but never had the option to trigger the special event. Is there any solution instead of a savegame? Haven't read one yet

unclevud

Dec 9, 2018
I have read that some had problems triggering the pool event, I have Natasha full, tried to talk to her on the way to the pool, but never had the option to trigger the special event. Is there any solution instead of a savegame? Haven't read one yet
To trigger fancy dinner? ... Talk to Natasha, compliment her clothes. Go to her room at 8pm and when she show you her fancy dress, say "it compliments her figure". The next time you talk to her, she should have the Special Event option.

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
Dear developer, I am following the game from first release and I have to tell you it is the best update you ‘ve ever made. There are two bugs for me:
1 With Natasha it bugs some times and I have to go to main menu. If I press the space button in the dialogs and not too fast it has no problem. The problem is when I use quickly the space bar for dialogs and z for choices.
2 Its shows Andriana with green field even if I have done everything. The same bug exists from update 4 as I recall.

Do not stop if there are complains, you’re doing a great job. I would love to support you but I can’t.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
After sooo much wait, was not hell of a update, I personally expected more scenes after such long wait.
Yeah... last version I played was 3.0 (almost 4 months ago) and there is almost nothing new =/

Probably making the asteroid game and the new storage area took too much development time, but didn't contribute too much for playability.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yeah... last version I played was 3.0 (almost 4 months ago) and there is almost nothing new =/

Probably making the asteroid game and the new storage area took too much development time, but didn't contribute too much for playability.
If all you have found new to the game from ver 0.3 to ver 0.6 is the asteroid field area and the storage area you've missed a LOT of things. Dev can't be blamed if you haven't tried multiple different things in the game to get beyond those really small 'new things'.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Dear developer, I am following the game from first release and I have to tell you it is the best update you ‘ve ever made. There are two bugs for me:
1 With Natasha it bugs some times and I have to go to main menu. If I press the space button in the dialogs and not too fast it has no problem. The problem is when I use quickly the space bar for dialogs and z for choices.
2 Its shows Andriana with green field even if I have done everything. The same bug exists from update 4 as I recall.

Do not stop if there are complains, you’re doing a great job. I would love to support you but I can’t.
Do you remember what event you were doing with Natasha when this happens?
Also where was Adrianna when she still had a green outline?

Jan 28, 2018
yeah i have it turned on, but i don't think that has nothing to do with it, i just load up my save again, skip to 12, door was lock, skip to 1, door became unlocked and she was standing there in it, i skip to thursday, at 12 her door locks, stays locked until 3:10pm, when it unlocked, she was standing there in it again, so idk what the trigger is really on unlocking it but here are the things i know that you can do/try

-talk to her, compliment her hair, cloths and looks, when complimenting her looks, make sure her love points are high or max, i believe there is 2 different dialogue
-help her cook, depending on her love points, if it's low and you click on finish, it ends there, if it's high, she will kiss you
-compliment her when you are eating with her
-talk to her when you are eating with her
-when she is washing dishes , garb her ass, 2 different dialogues depending on love points
-watch a romance movie with her, she likes the first one and hates the 2nd one, but i watched both of them
-watch a comedy movie with her
-I haven't tried the horror movie and can't unless i start a new game, going from day 25 to 26, the game locks up on me every time now
-at 8am click on her door and surprise her
-click on her, ask about g.a.i.a, tell her about the fill level
-talk to her, ask about g.a.i.a, ask for help, ask for a photo if you have 200 on the seeder
-talk to her, ask about g.a.i.a, ask for help, ask for a handjob, depending on love points there is 2 different dialogues
-in the morning as soon as you get up, go to her room and to stuff to her when she is sleeping
-when she is drunk, try all options
-if you see her in her room reading a book instead of her in a bikini, try both options, talk and handjob
-at night between 11pm-12pm, go to her room if she is reading a book, ask for handjob

maybe one of them will unlock it for you, and to see whats going on in the bathroom and other lock doors, i go into options and turn my camera fov up to 160, and if you still can't get that scene, then maybe it is because i have the incest patch turned on, it might be a bug with the patch where it should be there in both types but it's over writing the other and disabling it in the non incest play
You mention two different romance movies, but I've only ever had the option for the "normal" one. How do you unlock the other one?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes