Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
No one need walkthrough of this game, everyone okay with the grind, but damn sure we all need a checklist of all activities. I really don't know when will I'm reach the end of the update. I felt like playing games from 90's, where there's no hint and everything are mystery. If you can't add in-game, at least give us the list of all activity in txt file.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
No one need walkthrough of this game, everyone okay with the grind, but damn sure we all need a checklist of all activities. I really don't know when will I'm reach the end of the update. I felt like playing games from 90's, where there's no hint and everything are mystery. If you can't add in-game, at least give us the list of all activity in txt file.
there are hints if you click on one of the girls progression on the computer

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just for anyone who hasn't done it yet. Sort of a hidden scene during the fancy dinner.
Help clean up and then select Get Up instead of Stay Down. If you havn't see this yet you'll really enjoy it.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Does anyone know all the possibilities for the dinner? Is there even a point of winning the card game. So far Ive only been able to make them lose a few cloths. I got the Adrianna bj, the other 2 double hj, and Nat eating out Kate.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Chemmy posted a very detailed guide (go to the post, attached a .txt file)
My pseudo-guide (scene list) was intended for people to keep adding and correcting stuff but it seems it didn't work as intended so we have only a prototype.
for 6.0 version?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone know all the possibilities for the dinner? Is there even a point of winning the card game. So far Ive only been able to make them lose a few cloths. I got the Adrianna bj, the other 2 double hj, and Nat eating out Kate.
I think that's it. The only point would be getting them naked when they are doing those scenes.

Reactions: f4f4

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
If all you have found new to the game from ver 0.3 to ver 0.6 is the asteroid field area and the storage area you've missed a LOT of things. Dev can't be blamed if you haven't tried multiple different things in the game to get beyond those really small 'new things'.
Nah... that's not what I said. You're just desperately trying to defend the game, that's why you are twisting my words. I never said those are the only new things. (But, I really think those are the most unnecessary, and probably the most time consuming stuff to add). Also, there aren't multiple different things. First, no real gameplay improvement. Just grind compliments till you get the scene requirements. Then, only a few new scenes (some are barely different: no-condom variation) and clothing options. And, lastly the asteroid game and the storage area.

Don't get me wrong, I still have faith in this game and it still is one of my favorites. But, after 4 months I expected more...
for 6.0 version?
I started this version 3, I didn't update, and nobody did

timon22

Jul 29, 2017
I run into a bug where I was only able to replay dream 1 and I was not able to get added parts of some events (second part of scene when Adriana is washing dishes after lunch...) so I decided to start a new game. Now I am unable to purchase additional cameras so I am stuck with a single one. Any advice?

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
Hmm Poolside Games I am a bit confused I have all Scenes from this update at least I think 2 with aunt hot tube and morning 2 with sis after Shower and before she goes to bed but only 2 with mom one in the morning and recreation room with aunt but even when the aunt is not in the recreation room I can't get another scene it's the same scene when aunt is in the room even when she is not is there else a 3rd scene or is something broken

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
How does Natasha's hot tub scene work? It's always too hot.

Edit: You have to lick her with the panties on, other wise it didn't trigger for me.

Last edited:

0zerv

Aug 29, 2018
Stop building your game with VR checkbox checked in Unreal. This game doesn't have any VR content, it only causes issues for people with VR headsets, like game crashing when VR headset goes to sleep, etc.
This issue has been present since version 1 and has been reported. This is just silly.

Other devs made this mistake(not even amatures like this team coughSinkingCitycough), but they usually fix it at some point.

Reactions: Fferrett
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes