MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
@poolside

Spanish is easier with google translate, and another question, How can I update the game with the newer version without starting all over again? thx in advice.
Just download the new version. Your saves are somewhere in your AppData. There is no need to move save files. So loading your saves in the new update should be no problem

Reactions: Irondude

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Just download the new version. Your saves are somewhere in your AppData. There is no need to move save files. So loading your saves in the new update should be no problem
Thx bro, I did it once but I ll try it again, should be a problem if the files are hidden?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Can someone share the preview for the next update please ? :giggle:

timon22

Jul 29, 2017
Stop building your game with VR checkbox checked in Unreal. This game doesn't have any VR content, it only causes issues for people with VR headsets, like game crashing when VR headset goes to sleep, etc.
This issue has been present since version 1 and has been reported. This is just silly.

Other devs made this mistake(not even amatures like this team coughSinkingCitycough), but they usually fix it at some point.
I also own VR headset.
You can work around this by creating shortcut for game and add startup command -nohmd. This will disable VR support and it will not randomly freeze your game.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
I always include a shortcut with the game download that has the -nohmd added for this reason. I tried to disable vr but that stops the game from working and also I do plan on adding vr at some point

Reactions: Numsy

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Can someone help with me Natasha?

Im struggling getting the thigh job scene during the yoga. The MC just gropes the boobs
And I cant get the fuck scene in the hottub. The MC just jerks off as she masturbates.

What do i need to do? I have him eat her ass every morning and still the scenes arent triggering

JJadams

May 25, 2017
Can someone help with me Natasha?

Im struggling getting the thigh job scene during the yoga. The MC just gropes the boobs
And I cant get the fuck scene in the hottub. The MC just jerks off as she masturbates.

What do i need to do? I have him eat her ass every morning and still the scenes arent triggering
Did you ask her to give you some photos ? Did you talk to her at bedtime ? Did you play with her befor she wakes up ?

Reactions: alexw14615

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Did you ask her to give you some photos ? Did you talk to her at bedtime ? Did you play with her befor she wakes up ?
Ive done everything but the photos. She gave me a photo with the camera and I totally forgot to ask for more. Thanks hopefully that triggers things.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
none of that worked for me...i cant trigger shit for natasha. the hot tub he always jerks off and they always fall asleep after the fancy party

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Ok my final question for the guys. Adrianne is still green. Shes the only one who hasn't consciously had sex with me. There has to be a fuck scene while she is awake since the other girls have one. Right? Ive done everything else with her. But at night in the bed she's still green. But like Nastaha i missed the morning blowjob, what am i missing with Adrianne?

JJadams

May 25, 2017
Ok my final question for the guys. Adrianne is still green. Shes the only one who hasn't consciously had sex with me. There has to be a fuck scene while she is awake since the other girls have one. Right? Ive done everything else with her. But at night in the bed she's still green. But like Nastaha i missed the morning blowjob, what am i missing with Adrianne?
Sadly, you're not missing anything : it's just a bug if she's still green before bedtime

-lull-

Jun 15, 2019
If you share the save we can see what you are missing, or maybe it's just a bug!

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
The scenes for Adrianna at night in bed are: Hand Job, Light Kiss, Heavy Kiss,Play with after she passes out, grind while asleep, and sex while asleep. Have you got all of those scenes?

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
The scenes for Adrianna at night in bed are: Hand Job, Light Kiss, Heavy Kiss,Play with after she passes out, grind while asleep, and sex while asleep. Have you got all of those scenes?
Yes I got all those but the heavy kiss. So that explains why shes green. Thanks and thanks for the awesome game too

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes