Jespi

Aug 22, 2019
This game is very underrated, people are basically vommiting their critics, but it's one of the few games here that isn't filled with bazilion boring text and actually have animations. Like rly, 90% games here are only pictures with seventeen sentences per picture and you criticize this? I don't understand, it should be praised amongst the top here.

GreenLantern5

UncleVT's #3 Bitch
Sep 26, 2019
This game is very underrated, people are basically vommiting their critics, but it's one of the few games here that isn't filled with bazilion boring text and actually have animations. Like rly, 90% games here are only pictures with seventeen sentences per picture and you criticize this? I don't understand, it should be praised amongst the top here.
Its actually my favorite game, and yes you're spot on with your observation.

timon22

Jul 29, 2017
Ah damn I thought it might be doing that, I think I'll just include a readme for it instead from here on
You might be able to work around this by using .CMD file that would simply look like this "start LastHope.exe -nohmd"
This allows you to use relative path instead of absolute therefore it will work for every windows machine regardless of actual file placement. You can also name it something like NOVR.CMD. This will however only work as long as CMD file is in the same folder as .exe file. I know it might not be a great fix but it might be something to help people who struggle to understand program start arguments. Other possibility would be put all data in sub folder and create 2 files one for VR and one for non VR. As game does not really have VR support yet you can use only non VR .cmd shortcut for time being. Therefore for non VR file would look something like "start LastHope\LastHope.exe -nohmd"
1569950358687.png

I am sure there was a way to create shortcut based of relative program path. If I remember how to create it I will let you know.

Reactions: YamMasher

YamMasher

Mar 28, 2019
I agree with Jespi and GreenLantern5.
You actually have to do something to achieve something.
Besides, it's one of the rare 3d "free roaming" games that isn't glitched out of existense and has some content.
I would like to say I have never seen a game where everyone agrees its great and gets along with each other because of it.
World peace here we come. (until the war over should we bang green aliens babes or purple).

Reactions: lightpower

jordan banks

Jul 28, 2019
I have a few issues such as i dont have a fancy diner dialog option, and i have filled the seeder to max and nothing has come of it (not sure if a bug or just not in the game yet.)

Also, one thing i think should be added is an icon telling you if you have done everything in that dialog tree (usefull for drunk Adriana (I think thats the one))

oppaifiend

Oct 6, 2019
Hey I just wanted to let everyone, especially the developers, know that I made an F95 account and a patreon account just because I discovered this game by accident. Absolutely fantastic.

That isolated spaceship setting hits all the right notes with me. From that eerie "adrift in deep space" feeling to the comfy room design, the free roam gameplay, characters/models and of course huge tits with lots of groping. It feels like The Shining (even the transitions to the next day) but with lots of sex instead of axe murdering. Anyway... I love it.

The glowing colors are great to let you know when new scenes are available, although I still can't figure out what I'm missing with drunk and sober Adrianna because she keeps glowing green each night. My favorite so far have been the Katherine scenes, particularly in the gym. That fake tsundere act and her camera angles really get me going.

Is there some kind of roadmap for new content? As soon as I set up my patreon I'll vote on some polls.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes