Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Apologies if this has been asked previously, but is there a way to cheat at the Strip Black Jack game during the fancy dinner, I played it multiple times and I always lose.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Apologies if this has been asked previously, but is there a way to cheat at the Strip Black Jack game during the fancy dinner, I played it multiple times and I always lose.
Cheat engine. Just search the number and you'll find it. From there go wild.

Reactions: luisar018

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
What's the new event? I got seeder at 400 and talked to everyone about it but they don't offer any new event only pool party and fancy dinner.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
no idea how to get the mom into the tub. Do you guys mean the hottub or the bathtub? because I cant figure out what time she goes into either

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
May i know how did you get the fancy dinner?
Prereqs is walking in on Natasha while she's dressing in the morning (door is red, but you can click it), then lying to her about why you did it. Next you buy her a fancy dress and have her show it off to you. That unlocks the chat option with her for the special event.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
How Seeder Fuel lvl up 450 ? i can't lv up
Before you get to 400 just keep doing events with the condom. After 400 you'll get an event where you need to go to the medbay and get a pair of scissors out of the cabinet. Then go back to the seeder fuel and interact with the lid in order to unscrew the screws. Then you'll get the level 3 keycard and can keep filling the seeder to 450.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes