BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
There are two separate bath scenes for Adrianna

There should be:

1 shower and 1 bathtub event for Natasha
1 shower and 1 bathtub event for Katherine
1 shower and *2* bathtub events for Adrianna

There were a couple others things I noticed in this one that I'm not sure if I just missed them before, or if they are new with this update. A new option with Natasha sleep event and the Katherine peep masturbation event.
When Adrianna is showering, and I select the option "Enter" the MC simply says "this isnt going to go well for me" and leaves.
Am I doing something wrong or will it be added in some future version?
Also, I have only found 1 bathtub event with Adrianna, cant get that 2nd one.
Stats and seeder fuel are maxed.

And all the masturbation scenes result in the MC saying this is a bad idea and leaves.

Last edited:

Slaversun0711

Mar 9, 2019
When Adrianna is showering, and I select the option "Enter" the MC simply says "this isnt going to go well for me" and leaves.

And all the masturbation scenes result in the MC saying this is a bad idea and leaves.
Maybe try on different days? I got those messages too, but eventually got in the shower with Adrianna. Katherine masturbation scene soft locks the game for me if I try to enter. All I can do is watch. That and the couch scene after the fancy dinner soft locks if I try to hold back. I think those issues may have been addressed. I can't confirm, though.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017

Scenes are also locked based on what things you have done with that girl (eg. having sex). So if you can't access scenes that are in the game you may have missed one somwhere else

Gorgonn

Oct 19, 2018
Seem to have found a bug with katherine not moving at all in the ER scene after you get the seeder fuel to 100

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Scenes are also locked based on what things you have done with that girl (eg. having sex). So if you can't access scenes that are in the game you may have missed one somwhere else
How can I know what I've missed though?
Does having sex with them make it unable to unlock certain scenes?

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
How can I know what I've missed though?
Does having sex with them make it unable to unlock certain scenes?
Nothing gets lock out, Once you've had sex with them they will be more open to doing more stuff. For example you can't get any bath scenes if you have not seen them naked before

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Damn, I can't believe I've missed out on this game for as long as I have. Just found it the other day and already a huge fan. Already a fantastic game with room to grow.

I'd love a checklist or gallery though so I know what scenes I've missed. I have the same problem as the other poster where the MC says "this won't go well for me" when checking Adrianna in the bathroom, but only at certain times. I can get access to the bath scene but not when she's (I'm guessing) in the shower. Feel like I've seen 99% of what's in the current version but I have no way to know for sure.

woooop111

Jan 21, 2018
First off, let me say this game is fantastic. Pretty much in a class of its own as far as I'm concerned.

That being said, I'm not a smart person at all. Is there a guide available anywhere? If not, can I have a hint or two please: what am I supposed to do with the camera attachment, and how do I get Nat to leave the sauna before Adrianna?

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
That being said, I'm not a smart person at all. Is there a guide available anywhere? If not, can I have a hint or two please: what am I supposed to do with the camera attachment, and how do I get Nat to leave the sauna before Adrianna?
The camera attachment is for the cameras to be able to be set up as stationary peeping cams. You select the camera in your inventory then go to any bathroom or bedroom (not your own ofc), and place the camera by clicking on the glowing domes that appear. They appear only after you select the camera.

As for the sauna question, I'd love an answer myself. I had assumed that it isnt possible yet and will be in some future version, but I truly do not know.
You had sex with Adrianna when she was councious ? (after the fancy dinner)
You have sex with her while she's conscious in the bathroom. You need to catch her when she's taking a bath, and then select the "Enter" option. Scene progresses from there, and you can either continue to full-on sex, or press "stop" in order to get a milking scene with her.

Reactions: Poolside Games

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It would be nice if you could easily know the event or scene that you couldn't find.
In the game.

Reactions: Aderod

Magneto98

Jan 7, 2018
Anyone else sometimes having problems with an "out of memory" error? Happened to me after the fancy dinner event. Changed the resolution scale to low "fixed it". I've seen this before too but dont remember where.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Anyone else sometimes having problems with an "out of memory" error? Happened to me after the fancy dinner event. Changed the resolution scale to low "fixed it". I've seen this before too but dont remember where.
No, I dont, but its obvious what the issue is: The system run out of memory.
Either install more RAM on your system, or simply increase the page file in windows so that the system can use what is known as Virtual Memory, aka Swapping.
Just google "increase page file in windows [version]" and you'll find out how to do it, if you dont know already.

Magneto98

Jan 7, 2018
No, I dont, but its obvious what the issue is: The system run out of memory.
Either install more RAM on your system, or simply increase the page file in windows so that the system can use what is known as Virtual Memory, aka Swapping.
Just google "increase page file in windows [version]" and you'll find out how to do it, if you dont know already.
I have 32GB RAM, so that shouldn't be the issue though.. but idk, maybe 1 of them are bad.

Also have NEVER happened anywhere else, only with LastHope.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes