BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
I have 32GB RAM, so that shouldn't be the issue though.. but idk, maybe 1 of them are bad.

Also have NEVER happened anywhere else, only with LastHope.
Well then, the only thing I can think of, is that you've disabled the page file entirely. Some programs require the windows virtual memory to be activated, in order to function properly.
If thats not it, then perhaps screenshot that error, and maybe someone else can help you. Perhaps the dev might look into it.

Btw, if one of your ram sticks was bad, then you'd be getting BSOD's or restarts, not a simple "out of memory" error in one specific game.
I VERY MUCH DOUBT that you've got faulty memory issues, but if you want to be sure, just check them with MemTest 86+.

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
I have 32GB RAM, so that shouldn't be the issue though.. but idk, maybe 1 of them are bad.

Also have NEVER happened anywhere else, only with LastHope.
have u page file ?
if not use 800mb page file restart computer and test
like this i have too 32gb ram : (sorry polish windows ;) )
Schowek03.jpg

lld89

Dec 5, 2018
View attachment 388364

Overview:
You are the sole male aboard the star pursuer spaceship along with three women. The ship has shut down and the only way to get it going again is for you to fill up the planet seeder (G.A.I.A) with semen. Just because you are the only guy aboard doesn’t mean the others can’t help you out, and who knows maybe they want it more than you do.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-21
Release Date: 2019-10-21
Developer: Poolside Games -
Censored: None with patch
Version: 7.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Patch Instructions:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64bit: - - - -
Win 32bit: - - - -

thanks jaredforks for sharing

Patches:
Extras:

View attachment 388365 View attachment 388366 View attachment 388367 View attachment 388368 View attachment 388369 View attachment 388370 View attachment 388371 View attachment 388372 View attachment 388373 View attachment 388374
i think i found it but when i restart the game its the same tutorial and adrinna still said '' oh you are the new game thing ''

PS: why i cant find the save folder in the game like other game and need to seach it in window
can anyone upload there save game my pc broke and my save is gone

Magnum Opus

May 27, 2017
Right that's not what im saying. Of course it was fitting for her character

I am talking about the quality and the pacing of the game, it felt a little rushed to me, a little "off".

And as the other guy pointed out, this is obviously just my opinion.

Either way, i dont wanna sound like im hating on the game, this person who is making it is very talented. I was just speaking my mind.
Right? I don't know if I'm missing some scenes but the pacing does feel a bit rushed, especially with Adrianna. I'm not saying to have 3 updates worth of blueballs but the scene progressions should make sense.

How do you go from a hesitant HJ at night to full intercourse in a bathtub?

Like there's nothing in between that would make Adrianna willing to do that, especially when she's the most timid of the 3. I dunno maybe its just me, but I'd appreciate some more build up (like oral or something). Fantastic freaking game though.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
No previous it's a surprise :)
The surprise is that the life I am living is actually fake, and a bizarre dream I am experiencing due to an episode I had while on that ship, so I end up waking up in the ship with the 3 girls.

No? Not it?
Ok then.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
as pastime I am fantasizing about what can be added (like scenes of course) to this fantastic game :D

Mum:
- in the morning in her room when we surprise her from behind..something like groping or stuff like that
- Something about the option to touch her boobs ("I can't ask it to her" cit. ) when we can talk
- assfuck in the change-room when the MC is hidden with her

Aunt:
- assfuck while she is reparing something upstairs
- titsfuck on the bed in the morning

Sister:
- touch/suck boobs in the tub when she takes her top off
- titsfuck in the gym on the bench too :p

obviously these are not tips that I am giving to the developer lol it is only a way to fantasize and to compare my fantasies for precisely with yours :) what do you think? what would you like to see?

ps: I'd like to see a new male and female character that can change all the cards on the table: P

Last edited:
Reactions: Poolside Games

Red5ive

Apr 13, 2019
as pastime I am fantasizing about what can be added (like scenes of course) to this fantastic game :D
Great suggestions! I would like to add getting the sister (or any characters) top wet and transparent in the bathroom or tub, could even be an 'accidental' spill of wine during the dinner scenes.

On an unrelated note, lightpower what game is your avatar from? She i shot!

Reactions: lightpower

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
Yeah this is my first game, I was initally going to draw adult comics but I stopped pretty quickly when I realised I couldn't draw. That's where the avatar comes from
COuld you give characters in the future a actual ass. none of the girls butts look right to me. Its like its just legs really nothing to sit on.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes