trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
i m slowly loosing interest in this game i dunu fucking the girls is becoming much easyer soo many unfinished scenes with the girls .... the dev is getting kida lazy ...
You are the one that's lazy here buddy. Didn't even check your spelling in this nonsense comment of yours, and you talk about lazy dev? "dunu, easyer, soo and kida" are not words.. at least not in English. If you lost interest in the game, its kinda your problem. Name one game of the kind that's better than this one. Dev did more than expected in time given imo.

Last edited:

kknusper

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone have the values for Cheat engine? Namely the ones for the affection levels and the seeder levels?
I had no luck with cheat engine so far, but you can use saveeditonline.com to modify the savegames, just create a save, upload it to the side, do some actions which affect the value you want to change, create a new save and upload it again. The site will show you the values which have changed and it is quite easy to modify them and download the modified savegame

edit: the savegames are located within %localappdata%\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Shot some asteroids down and cant see any money info in game no idea i got money or not.
so how can i buy camera and all stuff (room pc), is that money from asteroids?
if yes asteroids then how make more batteri?

Need really a such walkthrough or better info about game that can tell what to do.

Last edited:

kknusper

Jun 25, 2017
Shot some asteroids down and cant see any money
You can see your inventory by doing right click on your mouse, the "money" used to buy items is called "Matter" there.

so how can i buy camera and all stuff (room pc)
Buying the camera seems to be buggy, i can't buy it either (used saveeditonline.com to cheat me some) but you can buy all the other things with enough matter. I'd suggest the following drone upgrades: Collection > Battery > Weapon ... so you'll get more and more matter each day when using the combat room

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Baxonius

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
isnt this update supposed to have some new scenes?
so far there is nothing.
i check back with the next update to see if there is anyhting.

eliteplague

Jun 15, 2017
what are all the Adrianna sex scenes? (Penetration)
I have sex in bathtub and sex on diner table. I gave her wine at night, but i can only rub dick or remove her panties and rub dick, but never sex in her room.

What's the 3rd sex scene?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
what are all the Adrianna sex scenes? (Penetration)
I have sex in bathtub and sex on diner table. I gave her wine at night, but i can only rub dick or remove her panties and rub dick, but never sex in her room.

What's the 3rd sex scene?
They are
-Sex in the bath tub
-Sex on the dinner table during the dinner event
-Sex when she's sleeping in the morning, "Don't spend the night" go to her room at 7am and spread her legs
-Sex in the morning in her room, after you spend the night with her
To do that, give her wine, go to her room at 11am, try to kiss, embrace, ask to spend the night, remove her panties and it should be good from there.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
i m slowly loosing interest in this game i dunu fucking the girls is becoming much easyer soo many unfinished scenes with the girls .... the dev is getting kida lazy ...
Well you could always stop your Patreon support and ignore the thread if you're borred with the game. :unsure:

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
I have found about 3 new scenes I think, all continuations of previous scenes. However, there's one thing I think might be bugged, or I'm doing it wrong. It also says the fancy dinner has been updated but I can't get it to trigger, with or without condom. When I mean updated, I mean it's green now with Kathrine and the daughter.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have found about 3 new scenes I think, all continuations of previous scenes. However, there's one thing I think might be bugged, or I'm doing it wrong. It also says the fancy dinner has been updated but I can't get it to trigger, with or without condom. When I mean updated, I mean it's green now with Kathrine and the daughter.
The third scene at the dinner event is thought to be bugged. so we might have to wait for it to be fixed and confirmed

also
with the incest patch
Adrianna is the Mother
Kathrine is the Sister
Natasha is the Aunt

Reactions: lybs88

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
The third scene at the dinner event is thought to be bugged. so we might have to wait for it to be fixed and confirmed

also
with the incest patch
Adrianna is the Mother
Kathrine is the Sister
Natasha is the Aunt
Cheers, I meant Kathrine and Natasha. Tho, the scenes I found was:
Adrianna: While preparing food
Kathrine: When she's at the gym
Natasha: When she's stuck making repairs in the cockpit.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Cheers, I meant Kathrine and Natasha. Tho, the scenes I found was:
Adrianna: While preparing food
Kathrine: When she's at the gym
Natasha: When she's stuck making repairs in the cockpit.
There are 2 more scenes.

The 5th is at the beginning of the pool event, just keep select can't decide, they touch
The 6th the is one with the problem, we believe it's tied to the 3some during the event with Kathrine and Natasha, but it's believe that that part is currently bugged.

May 6, 2018
Well, I've founded the three scenes that keeps everybody unslippy around here.
One or two things I could say about this update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And seriously. I think the game is really really fine.
I could suggest to work a little bit more in the details on sex animations. I mean the movement of bodyparts when having sex. Have in mind that you've created a game that is near to a masterpiece, where the player works a lot to get to unlock sex scenes, try harder to give them what they came for. Not saying that scenes look like animated gifs going back and forward, they DO look really good. Time ago I've played TheKlub17 and spent hours and hours of fun creating really detailed scenes in the editor (enjoyed myself more creating than playing). And in that game there was no phisics at all. That's why I know you can do it a little better.
You are creating an unique 3d sex game here. You're making history, guys.
Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: lightpower
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes