Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
You sure about this, I got a camera in each zone and one to carry around for a total of 7
The reason I said 3 is because I was only able to purchase 3 camera's, if there was a way to buy more, I haven't found out how

TyrantX

Mar 14, 2019
You're not understanding me, I'm not asking WHEN, I'm asking HOW. I know WHEN Natasha will be in the Hottub, but I don't know HOW to get in to it with her
I don’t remember exactly, but someone said, that her should be caressed in the morning before jacuzzi, when she sleeps

PS: sorry if I misunderstood you

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I need confirmation
Can you tell me all the sex scenes?
-Adrianna 1.Bath tub 2.Dinner table 3.Her room 2scenes
-Kathrine 1.Bath tub 2.Her room 3.Gym
-Natasha 1.Bath tub 2.Flight deck 3.Pool hot tub
Is this all?
My search is very inconvenient because English is not my native language.
So please answer my question.
Thank you for your kindness.

Williamwe

Aug 3, 2017
Just found out you can place cameras in the following rooms

Adrianna's Bedroom and Bathroom
Kathrine's Bedroom and Bathroom
Natasha's Bedroom and Bathroom

Use the computer in the MC bedroom to watch, you can only place 3 camera's at a time
how did you get more then one camera ?

Reactions: luisar018

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I could be wrong here, but I believe it's just a matter of having a high enough score with her and having done some other events. Try progressing her yoga scene, getting a bj from her during breakfast, getting her the fancy outfit, and so forth. Once the prereqs are unlocked she'll invite you in when you go there to talk to her.
I've done all of that, gotten as far as I can with her Yoga scenes, done the fancy dinner party, gotten the BJ during breakfast, I don't know what else there is to do but I guess I'll keep looking

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Will someone be please tell me how do you show the hidden files to add the patch ? I have unchecked the censorship and I do not see any app data saved data anywhere for this game

Last edited:

kknusper

Jun 25, 2017
Or you could just copy/paste %localappdata%\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames to your explorer, %localappdata% is a windows system variable which always leads to your local AppData folder ;)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
My search is very inconvenient because English is not my native language.
So please answer my question.
Thank you for your kindness.
Sex scenes currently available

Adrianna - 4 moments
1 - Dinner event
2 - Her bedroom
3 - Her bedroom
4 - In the bath

Kathrine - 3 Moments
1 - Her bedroom
2 - In the bath
3 - In the Gym

Natasha - 3 Moments
1 - In the hot tub by the pool
2 - On the flight deck
3 - In the bath

Reactions: yunmaster

Propolis

Aug 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Models are just straight up missing. The patch is applied, playing with default graphics etc. They just tell you to sod off and won't move from the spots they're in (Bookshelf and couch). Only the sister can be seen moving out the bathroom nude.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I just do not understand why i cant find the sex scene.
With the mother in the bedroom no problem.

But all the other thing with the other i just cant find. (When i say sex i mean penetration) OFC if penetration is possible.
But some good men cant do a walkthrough? Because the MC's PC do not help in anyway. Just a little at the start then after, the only thing that tell you is... you have max point so you can do all the thing. But in the Kitchen with the mother i always see yellow thing while she cook. With the aunt in the flight deck always yellow. With the sister again some yellow but i do not remember well where now.
Thank you

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes