Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
For natasha
Max relationship unlocks everything. The hint system is nothing more than the game telling you what to do to get the largest increase to love points. (100 seeder gives 4 points, compliments give 1 and boozing your mom gives 3) I got maxed everything and Natasha engages in shower and hot tub sex. The mother engages in bath, fancy dinner and sleep sex (both 7AM and after drinking) while the sister with a massive brother complex and seemingly insane sex drive (she spends almost all her time in the bath before you unlock the rec center, the camera seems to show her playing with herself all the time) seems to only blow you, jerk you off and give you tit jobs.

Like I said before, 500 or 600 (definitely will at 700) seeder will result in real, condom free sex. The mother and aunt are definitely nymphos, and given the mother's dialog for the fancy dinner sex, she will be the first one to forgo the condoms. (she talks as if you creamed her) Then again, the sister has the hots for her brother and has pulled some unexpected moves before, so she might decide to do him first without a condom.

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
How do I get Natasha's pictures? Everytime I ask her about GAIA it's just about what seeder level im at and nothing else. Or is that post 450?

sasiskius

Oct 3, 2017
Is there any way to boost fps ? Because my potato laptop gets low 20 - 25 fps kinda playable but in dorms where you sleep dear god :D max 10 - 5 fps. And cant change resolution because there is no full screen only borderless which does nothing when i change resolution because keeps native one all the time...

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
Maybe I am also missing something, but I don't have an option to expand the seed engine beyond 450, I thought I downloaded the most recent version but maybe I didn't

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
I remember there was a guide that showed where everyone went at what hour, but I can't find it, does anyone have a link for it?

Morte111

Oct 11, 2017
From 'VR fix.txt' in the main game folder.
If you have issues with the game opening in vr create a shortcut for LastHope.exe and add -nohmd to the end of the target
I have the same problem with the specific way the game is not working in VR (game only shows on normal desktop monitor - black image in HMD, and sound is being mirrored to HMD headphones ).
My problem is that I DO want to play it in VR, not that it is opening in VR but I don't want it to -

To clarify - I'm just making an educated guess here, but my understanding of that VR fix.txt sentence is
"If you are pissed off that your oculus library/home/dash window keeps autoloading when the game starts and you don't want it to, the -nohmd commandline parameter will stop LastHope.exe telling VR drivers to load."

This guess is borne out by the fact that when I DO set up such a shortcut, that is exactly what happens, i.e. the game does not load Oculus drivers, and indeed even when the Oculus Home/Dash is running, starting the game on desktop (regardless of real desktop or virtual VR desktop), there is no black screen on the VR HMD, and no sound is mirrored, it just runs as a normal desktop application.

So, ultimately we would like to know how to get LastHope.exe to work with VR HMD, not -nohmd. In my case, on Oculus Rift HMD :D
I can see that there are numerous graphics&sound&VR drivers in the Binaries\ThirdParty subdir tree including NVIDIA,Oculus,Ogg,OpenVR,PhysX,Vorbis,Windows,

But regardless of whether I have SteamVR (OpenVR) or Oculus Dash active, the LastHope.exe only ever gives a black screen in my Rift HMD.

Very unfortunate, as I can see that it seems to work for at least a few others, not sure what their HMD hardware is tho.

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
so far i havent been able to play this game, ive downloaded both 64 and 32 versions and it happens the same, open the exe and get a black screen until it crashes after 5 minutes, i get a error message.

sheppi

May 25, 2017
Adrianna at night is always green, i tried everything now. Is there any scene for her in her bedroom where she is not sleeping while having sex with her?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes