Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
I think the pills will be used to replace birth control later on. We all know that the player is going to be going condom free by the 600 seeder update at the latest, so in order to prevent all the girls from baking buns in their ovens, they're obviously on the pill. Our evil little horn dog is going to replace their pills later on so they cannot avoid him filling their Gaia tanks up to capacity and producing a baby or two.

And I didn't know you could rail the sister. No matter what I do, I cannot access the bathroom while she's in there and I have apparently exhausted all scenes, even in the bedroom and gym. I might be missing something, but as far as I know, I've seen everything, done everything and everyone. Oh, maybe I should do the fancy dinner scene with the sister and aunt, as well as the pool scene I missed. Guess that maxing relationship isn't the end all requirement. (though it worked for the aunt)

vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
I think the pills will be used to replace birth control later on. We all know that the player is going to be going condom free by the 600 seeder update at the latest, so in order to prevent all the girls from baking buns in their ovens, they're obviously on the pill. Our evil little horn dog is going to replace their pills later on so they cannot avoid him filling their Gaia tanks up to capacity and producing a baby or two.

And I didn't know you could rail the sister. No matter what I do, I cannot access the bathroom while she's in there and I have apparently exhausted all scenes, even in the bedroom and gym. I might be missing something, but as far as I know, I've seen everything, done everything and everyone. Oh, maybe I should do the fancy dinner scene with the sister and aunt, as well as the pool scene I missed. Guess that maxing relationship isn't the end all requirement. (though it worked for the aunt)
i got card lvl 3 from the room that u fill up the gaia than u need to take the sissors from the medic room and there will be opening the gaia and u will get it from it i think u should fill it 400 so u will get the card and u will get access to every room and thank u for the responding

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
Ok, I've played through most of the game. I have had sex with Katherine in her room, in the bath and in the gym and I believe that is about it for her.

For Natasha, I've had sex with her in the Jacuzzi and on the bridge when she is stuck and I believe the last session with her is in her shower? and I believe that is it for her for now.
I've also done the fancy dinner event where Katherine and Natasha give the MC a Handjob and then some

The only issue I am having is Adrianna. I still have three occasions where there is a green outline around her and I am out of ideas about how to trigger them. I've had sex with her the morning after she drank the wine, and in the morning while she is asleep and I've done the fancy dinner event with her

1) When she is at the sink washing up she is green but the only option I have is to grope her and that is it.
2) Her bedroom at night. I've had her sober but all it does it give the two same Handjob options and when she is drunk I've done all of the options for "Try to Kiss" and "Ask for a Handjob" but they only give the same options repeatedly. Yet the door and her are still outlined in Green
3) In her bathroom taking a bath the door is highlighted green but every time I enter she tells me to get out.

For all three situations I am at a loss and I am hoping someone here can tell me what I have missed in order to trigger these scenes.

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
i got card lvl 3 from the room that u fill up the gaia than u need to take the sissors from the medic room and there will be opening the gaia and u will get it from it i think u should fill it 400 so u will get the card and u will get access to every room and thank u for the responding
I already said that I unlocked everything, which includes maxed out seeder level and a bought out store. (I won't virtually molest the girl until the store is finished) It turned out that I needed to do the fancy dinner double boob job to unlock bedroom screw and then tub sex. Basically, full relationship means you can access everything, but you need to unlock the prerequisite scenes to ease them into it all. You got to slowly expand their comfort zones in order to do everything, something I forgot about from early on. The hint section should say 'you unlocked everything, but you still got to work for it all' and give us a scene percentage.

vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
I already said that I unlocked everything, which includes maxed out seeder level and a bought out store. (I won't virtually molest the girl until the store is finished) It turned out that I needed to do the fancy dinner double boob job to unlock bedroom screw and then tub sex. Basically, full relationship means you can access everything, but you need to unlock the prerequisite scenes to ease them into it all. You got to slowly expand their comfort zones in order to do everything, something I forgot about from early on. The hint section should say 'you unlocked everything, but you still got to work for it all' and give us a scene percentage.
well in that case i hope its not a bug in game cause i got the same hints too,but i had lots of things that i didnt do so i just started to run around and experiment on everything, remembering the time who and where they go and yeah some scenes are not reachable for unknown reasons,i guess its cause its not finished or something but the card is in gaia room, wish u good luck

vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
Ok, I've played through most of the game. I have had sex with Katherine in her room, in the bath and in the gym and I believe that is about it for her.

For Natasha, I've had sex with her in the Jacuzzi and on the bridge when she is stuck and I believe the last session with her is in her shower? and I believe that is it for her for now.
I've also done the fancy dinner event where Katherine and Natasha give the MC a Handjob and then some

The only issue I am having is Adrianna. I still have three occasions where there is a green outline around her and I am out of ideas about how to trigger them. I've had sex with her the morning after she drank the wine, and in the morning while she is asleep and I've done the fancy dinner event with her

1) When she is at the sink washing up she is green but the only option I have is to grope her and that is it.
2) Her bedroom at night. I've had her sober but all it does it give the two same Handjob options and when she is drunk I've done all of the options for "Try to Kiss" and "Ask for a Handjob" but they only give the same options repeatedly. Yet the door and her are still outlined in Green
3) In her bathroom taking a bath the door is highlighted green but every time I enter she tells me to get out.

For all three situations I am at a loss and I am hoping someone here can tell me what I have missed in order to trigger these scenes.
about adriana i reach more than just grope her ass, so i think u should spend more time with her and buying clothes for her will improve the situation

TheVoid17

Mar 25, 2019
Easily one of my new fav out there, surprised I never played it till now. It's one of the rare 3d games that uses that actual benefits of 3D, camera control, animations, intractable environments. It's all here, not just a glorified 2d game with 3d models. The hints given by progression could be better, and a skip text feature would be nice so you can jump to the new content. Besides that, just adding more of what already works, and it's golden.

vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
Easily one of my new fav out there, surprised I never played it till now. It's one of the rare 3d games that uses that actual benefits of 3D, camera control, animations, intractable environments. It's all here, not just a glorified 2d game with 3d models. The hints given by progression could be better, and a skip text feature would be nice so you can jump to the new content. Besides that, just adding more of what already works, and it's golden.
there is another similar simulation game like this one https://f95zone.to/threads/slaves-of-rome-v0-7-biggus-dickus-games.15855/

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
about adriana i reach more than just grope her ass, so i think u should spend more time with her and buying clothes for her will improve the situation
I have maxed her in so far as I am able to, which is why I am asking for advice on if I have missed something. I have finished Both Natasha and Katherine so far as well (at least I don't see any green outlines for them anymore, but with Adrianna I am stuck with the three events I listed before. I have been all over the map looking for things that I may have missed but nothing is sticking out to me.

I wouldn't need to ask if the hint system actually gave you hints instead of just saying "You have access to all of the content" when you reach full relationship level. Or if the developer, or someone else here had made a PDF walkthrough I could follow. However, since that is not the case...

Bankrock8

Oct 21, 2019
1 Continued scene for Adrianna
1 Continued scene for Katherine
1 Continued scene for Natasha
2 Special events have been continued
how to do that can someone tell me?

vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
I have maxed her in so far as I am able to, which is why I am asking for advice on if I have missed something. I have finished Both Natasha and Katherine so far as well (at least I don't see any green outlines for them anymore, but with Adrianna I am stuck with the three events I listed before. I have been all over the map looking for things that I may have missed but nothing is sticking out to me.

I wouldn't need to ask if the hint system actually gave you hints instead of just saying "You have access to all of the content" when you reach full relationship level. Or if the developer, or someone else here had made a PDF walkthrough I could follow. However, since that is not the case...
well that i think its some bug or something

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
If I have read the update schedule correctly, we should be getting a new update soon. Unless the dev decides to take a break during the holidays.

What we need is a hero, one who will play from start to finish, listing the scenes and what needs to be done to unlock them, such as seeder level, relationship level, previous scenes viewed, optimal relationship increases, etc.

Before anyone asks, I'm a villain. Yes, I may create or expand walkthroughs for some games, but this isn't one of them. It is too simple to require one. Hell, phase one is literally 'compliment everyone's hair' after each event (wake up, bath, breakfast, dinner, failed repairs, etc), play the asteroid mini-game and 'jerk off until it hurts too much,' then repeat until seeder reaches 100.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes