vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
No, don't worry, and thank you again. :)

English is not my main language and I don't understand it very well but I can understand the meaning of the words, or at least I try.

I have in mind some other ideas for the dream phase (mini games, by the way, did you manage to fuck the alchemist assistant? Hehehe!)
yeah i did it and it was fun mixing the potions to make changes, i love the idea,and u r doing great with the english,and english isnt my main lang too so dont worry about it ;)

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Whats with the scissors and fake pills? do you use it ? or they re just random stuff who doesnt fit anywhere? thx.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
This sexy pose increases the level of my hormones!!

(y)
Thats literally impossible, and even if it were possible, you'd have serious health problems if the mere sight of an image increased your hormone level.

How Do I use them? I think I already use the scissors, cause I got the card ...
He just said you cant use the pills. Why do you ask how you can use them? You cant.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Obviously, I only speak for myself.

I like the design of the girls, but I can understand that perhaps, not everyone likes it.

I want to ask you a question: if in reality, a curvy woman acquired that position in front of you, what would you do? Would you simply give her a flower with hand as a sign of like?

I personally jump on Her, Guaranteed! (y)
Thats not an opinion, so I have no idea why you'd disagree. No, I do not speak for myself, I speak for my species, homo sapiens.
Your testosterone level doesnt go up dude, being aroused isnt the same as having increased hormone levels.

You either didnt understand what that means, or you believe things that are scientifically nonsense.
There are things that increase/decrease hormones in humans, such as being pregnant, menstruating, etc, but simply being aroused isnt one of them.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
hmm .. maybe I expressed myself wrong?

I don't know English very well, but in my native language, talking about "hormone increases" is a sign of irony.

Of course I feel excitement about that sexy pose, both in reality and in the virtual.

Luckily, I'm not a nazi-grammar!
Actually, I never corrected your grammar, so I cant be a grammar nazi (which is the term you wanted to use).
I just corrected you, on your poor expression on something.
You dont need to be a grammar nazi in order to have a basic understanding on common expressions and terms in the English language.

I understand that English isnt your native language, as it isnt my native language either.
But it isnt difficult to google the word "hormone" to get a basic definition or translation of it in virtually any language you want.

In addition, I would like to also add that you could very well use any word you want, in any way you want, so "hormone increases" could mean "arousal" to you, but if you keep using this definition you're going to confuse a lot of people, especially native English speakers.

Thank you, and have a good one. This game is amazing, and we are more than fortunate enough to be able to play it.

P.S. Technically, I keep typing "isnt" as opposed to "isn't", which is incorrect. A grammar nazi would definitely call me out on it and correct me on that. I dont care, as I feel that the apostrophe is unnecessary and isnt really that significant.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
I am not going to start the new year with a flame in this thread, so I will stop here.

And since testosteroid is a hormone and is also present in women, I invite you to read deepen the term libido, which is also strongly linked to sexual activity.

Not just pharmacological or for people in the gym, because you read it on wikipedia.

Returning to the discussion, if you have good ideas about the game, I invite you to share your thoughts with us.

Thank you.
I think you mean testosterone, and yes it is also present in women. I dont see how this is relevant however.

As for libido, this is simply a term that basically means sex drive, as in how much desire for sexual activity one has got.

None of those terms are synonyms for arousal however.

I am not flaming you, or anyone else here. If you feel offended, it is unwarranted I would say, since no offense is meant.
I am simply correcting you on your misunderstanding/confusion.

In any case, I will be dropping this now, as admittedly it is an irrelevant topic and it is clearly getting nowhere.

fernando81acuario

Jul 28, 2018
[QUOTE = "jikmml, publicación: 2843299, miembro: 658033"]
Es el cuarto en realidad. Chino luego inglés, hindustani luego español.
[/CITAR]
[/CITAR]
lamento corregirlo amigo, pero una búsqueda rápida en google, las primeras 5 páginas dicen que la primera es china, la segunda en español y 3 en inglés. Y así, debido a la inmensa cantidad de países en los que se habla español.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
[/CITAR]
[/CITAR]
lamento corregirlo amigo, pero una búsqueda rápida en google, las primeras 5 páginas dicen que la primera es china, la segunda en español y 3 en inglés. Y así, debido a la inmensa cantidad de países en los que se habla español.
ENGLISH here please if you want's some help... If you are bad in English use Google translate... I do that sometimes...

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes