fernando81acuario

Jul 28, 2018
I'm sorry, I write from my cell phone and have automatically corrected my language, my question has already been answered. There will be translation. thanks.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I cannot install a camera. please help
first you need to hit 300 on the seeder to unlock the rec room

go to the tanning area in the rec room and the attachment will be on the table that you need

have the camera selected and you will be able to see a orange/yellow sphere, click on it to place the camera

when they are in that room with the camera, go to your pc, click on camera feed to see what that person is doing

camera spots

Adrianna/Mom
-Bedroom, when you walk into her room, there is a shelf on the wall to the left, the spot is beside the books on that shelf
-Bathroom, the spot is beside the sink

Katherine/Sister
-bedroom, the spot is on her dresser to the left of her bed, it's right in front of you as you open her door, walk forward and place the camera
-bathroom, it's the one right beside your room that she always use, walk in, turn left and the spot is beside the sink

Natasha/Aunt
-bedroom, walk in, turn right and it's the small dresser in the corner up against the wall to the right of the bed
-bathroom, open the door, walk forward to the sink and the place the camera, the spot is beside the sink

people say there is a spot in the storage room, but i never saw it

Last edited:

Scrublord666

May 1, 2017
Anyone got a save file, if that even possible to share. I can't get any of the katherine sex scenes to trigger.
Fiddled in the hottub, god a boobjob and blowjob at the gym, blowjob and kiss in the bedroom and nothing after that.

I read through this thread and someone said to talk to her again after kissing her, but the problem is that I can only kiss her in the evening 11-12PM and the MC goes to sleep instantly after the kiss.

I know there was an earlier scene where Kat went to her room after dinner/breakfast and you could kiss her, but that scene has ceased to exist after filling the seeder to 300+ and she either goes to the bathroom or the gym after breakfast.

Edit: Fuck. 9 minutes after posting this I got it to trigger by surpising her in her room when she was changing and selected the "Say thanks" option.

Last edited:

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
well, is there any walkthrough out there 'cause the game guide is so vague. (And where can i get camera for photo. I already buy all the shop but there no camera)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
well, is there any walkthrough out there 'cause the game guide is so vague. (And where can i get camera for photo. I already buy all the shop but there no camera)
When you hit 200 on the seeder, Natasha will give it to you, and more scenes will unlock, hitting 300 will unlock the rec room with more scenes and so on

Reactions: Jame8513

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
When you hit 200 on the seeder, Natasha will give it to you, and more scenes will unlock, hitting 300 will unlock the rec room with more scenes and so on
well, i'm in 300 (not legal though) but there still no camera. The guide said natasha got something after dinner but she keep going to her room and lock the door. This game try my patience a lot

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
As an aside, is there something wrong with my version of the game? I downloaded from Mega.

I can't seem to ask Natasha to take pictures for me. It's literally not an option in her dialog when I ask about GAIA. Only thing I can ask about is the seed fill level. Her affection is like 100~ at this point.

Probably my favorite game on F95 by the way. For some reason I had always noticed it but something about the screenshots had put me off. When in all actuality the graphical style works incredibly well for the game. Really think this should be getting more recognition on the website, especially seeing how consistent the updates are.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
well, i'm in 300 (not legal though) but there still no camera. The guide said natasha got something after dinner but she keep going to her room and lock the door. This game try my patience a lot
she gives you the camera at the seeder right when you hit 200, because you cheated, you wont get the camera, best thing to do is, edit your save and make it 190-199, then fill it and you will get it

The thing about her going to her room after dinner and the door locks, you will need the level 2 card, which you get in the med room after you hit 100 and get hurt

Reactions: Jame8513

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
she gives you the camera at the seeder right when you hit 200, because you cheated, you wont get the camera, best thing to do is, edit your save and make it 190-199, then fill it and you will get it

The thing about her going to her room after dinner and the door locks, you will need the level 2 card, which you get in the med room after you hit 100 and get hurt
Thank you, the savior is here. BTW, there any milestone i need to know left ?

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Well, to be honest the pregnant model would be fine for the birth of a baby.

I can say that for this game I prefer a light fetish. (sexy clothes, busty models and powerful sex! :love:)
I'm with yeah! I'm not a fan of the heavier fetishes as well, like vore, scat, or bestiality. I'm honestly not sure at times if impregnation is really even a fetish per se, as it's the biological imperative of sex.

Just impregnation, explicitly or even lightly implied, takes the sex dialog to another level for me. Really hope the developer might take things that direction with the pills, would make me love this fantastic game even more.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes