MatthewHoff

Nov 21, 2019
just started to play this game for the first time, when i try to fill the capsule (by pressing "E") it doesnt do shiet

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
just started to play this game for the first time, when i try to fill the capsule (by pressing "E") it doesnt do shiet
the seeder screen must be highlighted with a purple border around it, if it is and E doesn't work, you can also right click on the screen and hold the mouse button down to fill it up

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I am working on translations for spanish along with other languages too
One question. How do you translate a game in Unreal Engine? It's not as simple as in Unity that you have self-translators? Could you teach me how to translate. I would like to learn how to translate a game with Unreal Engine. This game is also the case, my idea is to translate it to Spanish but I don't know how to translate it nor do I know what tools are used to do it, since I searched on the internet and I couldn't find anything.

ArmyAmy321

May 10, 2018
So i got all the girls to full but natasha hint still tells me she has something to show me after diner is it that dress scene where you tell her she looks good and end right there?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
So i got all the girls to full but natasha hint still tells me she has something to show me after diner is it that dress scene where you tell her she looks good and end right there?
if you haven't gone to her bedroom door after she eats dinner and walks into her room, then yeah it's the dress scene

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
Isn't better wait for the v. 9.0 (full - non preview) to the end of the month?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes